ADVERTISEMENT
Save & earn with MPB; trade-in and buy pre-loved

John from Kazakhstan

JdeNLucas 14 4 3
26 Nov 2008 7:56AM
Living and working in Almaty and a passionate enthusiast.

I try to be original in my work and try hard to be creative I believe that I am stronger in this than pure technique and this is where I would like help in critique of my photographs. Plse all comments are welcome. Just need to work out how to upload so plse bear with me!
Pete 21 18.8k 97 England
26 Nov 2008 8:00AM
Welcome John, hope you work out how to upload. It's all fairly easy and if you struggle there are plenty of helpers to hand Smile
cats_123 Plus
18 5.1k 30 Northern Ireland
26 Nov 2008 8:40AM
welcome to epz...look forward to seeing your uploads

jeff
JdeNLucas 14 4 3
26 Nov 2008 9:40AM
Pete, thanks for your welcome just needed to understand how to upload into the critique gallery. I uploaded my first picture called disg eyes ed . Now its on page three of the photo gallery. Appreciate your help. Kind regards John
Pete 21 18.8k 97 England
26 Nov 2008 9:58AM
John I've changed the category to critique for you. When you upload a photo there's a box that needs ticking to post it in critique.
JdeNLucas 14 4 3
26 Nov 2008 10:12AM
Pete, many thanks for your help I didnt spot that one. I am really pleased that I found your site. I was admiring a picture in a photo magazine and the girl that won a competition there mentioned that she had learnt so much from your site that she was sure that this was a major influence on her success... so from acorns grow oaktrees I thought!! I hope to get some feedback on how to improve my photography and I am really looking forward to learning more. Judging by the quality of your pictures I have a lot to aspire to...and if you have time to give some feedback on my first picture I would really appreciate it. Best rgds John

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.