WEX Deal: Free Grip With Panasonic LUMIX G100 Purchase

Joined Pro

MrDennis Plus
11 272 Wales
3 Jun 2020 6:22PM
After All these Years of being a member of ePhotozine , I just decided to pay n join the Pro section to help out..
I don't frequent ePhotozine that often but when I do I normally Explore n read n look at the images. From time to time I post an image into Critique first then maybe elsewhere...I Hope you are All staying SAFE.
Take Care
Dennis.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
10 10.7k 62 Norway
3 Jun 2020 6:40PM
That's very good to hear, so thanks for your support, Dennis.

Like many other employers at present, ePz needs all the economic help they can get - sponsors are not opening their advertising accounts much in these difficult times. I know your contribution will be appreciated.
3 Jun 2020 7:21PM
Well done Dennis, I guess every little helps.! and EPZ is the most sociable photographic (and often anything else...) family around, we canít let them go under...Wink
Well youíve spurred me to add a couple more years to my membership..dammit..Tongue
dark_lord Plus
16 2.6k 677 England
3 Jun 2020 7:47PM

Quote:From time to time I post an image into Critique

Bring it on Dennis Smile
MrDennis Plus
11 272 Wales
3 Jun 2020 10:57PM
Thank You All for the Nice Welcome...I shall try my best to Post more images and Interact whenever I can...I very busy with Camera Clubs and Presentations on Zoom at moment. No Rest for the Wicked LOL. Stay Safe and I'll catch up soon.
tj Plus
17 2.1k England
4 Jun 2020 11:08AM
Thanks Dennis, and everyone for your support Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.