JUNIORS - - BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!

ciara25 8 2 Ireland
6 Mar 2011 12:30PM
thank you to all the judges for voting my daffidols thrid place.this is the first competiton i have entered.
it was great to get my first award.
is there any way of printing off the award for a achievement folder i have at school?
thank you Grin Grin Grin
_Ciara_Xx_

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB Plus
13 5.3k 174 England
6 Mar 2011 12:33PM
I'm not sure Ciara! I'll have a word with Fran, she'll know!
MrsS 13 4.5k 18 England
6 Mar 2011 12:56PM
You could always use the "print Screen" button on your keyboard, Ciara, it's on the top row, usually just after f12.

Then just paste into a word document - I've added an example below

ciara.jpg

MrsS 13 4.5k 18 England
6 Mar 2011 1:01PM
OR - you could raise a report with the team, if you just want to copy the Junior Award logo.

You can do that by going to the ephotozine drop down menu and clicking on Report Problem/Suggestion

HTH
Fran x
KarenFB Plus
13 5.3k 174 England
6 Mar 2011 1:07PM

Quote:You could always use the "print Screen" button on your keyboard, Ciara, it's on the top row, usually just after f12.

Oh yes!!!! I've never noticed that button before!!! Smile
alianar 10 82 2 England
6 Mar 2011 1:09PM
ah thanks for the e2 membership i really appreciate it, and im looking forward to the next one Smile
Xander_H Junior Member 10 3
7 Mar 2011 10:51AM
Well done everyone on some fab photos, sorry i was unable to attend this comp. But i have been very busy getting ready to do a pressentation at my school this afternoon on my moon photo's (we are learning all about space this half term), so i have been really busy this weekend getting ready for that.
My dad is putting this message up for me as im in school at the mo.
Well done to all once again..
Xander.
KarenFB Plus
13 5.3k 174 England
7 Mar 2011 1:52PM
Hi Xander - I hope your presentation went well. We're sorry you couldn't enter the competition this time, but we will be having another soon. Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.