Just a little observation

hobbs Plus
16 1.3k Japan
4 Jan 2015 12:41PM
I've been away from the site for a while for one reason or another, the thing that always stood out about the site was it's mix of novice and experienced photographers and how they interacted with each other in a positive manner. The community as a whole was like a family extension with the support they provided each other, like all families there were arguments and things weren't perfect.

Coming back though over the last couple of weeks I've noticed that a little of the common respect the members had for one another is starting to disappear. It might just be that I've walked into the room on a bad day and it isn't normally like this and I hope this is the case. It would be really sad to see what made the site special disapear.
ade_mcfade 16 15.2k 216 England
4 Jan 2015 1:14PM
squabbles are hardly a new thing on here Wink
JJGEE 15 7.8k 18 England
4 Jan 2015 1:33PM

Quote:squabbles are hardly a new thing on here

And I remember the time when Pete used to ban people, sort of like in the sport of rugby where players get sent to the sin bin for a while to calm down, but then are welcomed back.
robthecamman 9 1.7k United Kingdom
4 Jan 2015 2:42PM
everybody has an opinion.if you listen to everyone end up more confused so read forum thats about it.peacsful life Smile
CaptivePhotons 17 1.7k 2 England
4 Jan 2015 2:53PM

Quote:squabbles are hardly a new thing on here Wink

I disagree.
Jestertheclown 11 8.3k 253 England
4 Jan 2015 4:46PM

Quote:I disagree.

. . . no you don't.
saltireblue Plus
10 11.0k 66 Norway
4 Jan 2015 5:07PM

Quote:
Quote:I disagree.

. . . no you don't.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.