Save 10% On Used Camera Equipment & Lenses From CameraWorld! Use ePHOTO at checkout.

Just saying hello :)

babpuss 8 3 United Kingdom
7 Jan 2011 10:49PM
I've always been interested in taking photos, but got into it more when I got my first digital several years ago and then it became a serious hobby, or sometimes I think, an obsession :O Wink But its just something I enjoy, even though I dont know much about the technical side, but Im learning slowly I think. I live on the coast in north yorkshire uk so there's loads of nice scenery around which helps. Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob Plus
13 3.0k 129 United Kingdom
7 Jan 2011 11:57PM
Nice place to live. There are a couple of top notch photographers on site that live up that way. Enough that you may be able to set a group of photographics anonymous to deal with your addicion Wink

Welcome to the site & get posting to the gallery.

Adam
Toonman 12 1.4k 2 England
8 Jan 2011 7:17AM
Hi Babs and welcome to EPZ. Smile
chavender Plus
8 381 1 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2011 11:31AM
Welcome Babs
I have been a member for about three months and have gained a lot from the site.
The critique team and others in the critique gallery have been very helpful to me with some great comments.

Jump in and have fun.
Bill
JackAllTog Plus
10 5.6k 58 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2011 12:26PM
Welcome Babs, I'm looking forward to your uploads its a lovely area.
Stuart
10 Jan 2011 2:10PM
Thanks for the welcome Smile
10 Jan 2011 9:16PM
Hi Babs,

Welcome to the site, hope we continue to feed your obsession ..

Quick plug to the Monday Night Challenge, heaps of frenzied fun for one hour you'd be welcome to ..
adrian_w Plus
12 3.8k 4 England
12 Jan 2011 2:18PM
'allo.
Welcome.
And welcome to the "grumpy group" as well. Member for 2 days & already joining us grumpies, that must be record. Wink
Look forward to seeing some of your work from north Gods Own Country.
CORNISHBOY 10 15 United Kingdom
13 Jan 2011 4:30PM
have been taking pics for years but need some motivation when its Winter,unless its Dry.new to here tooSmile
oll1e 12 57 2 United Kingdom
18 Jan 2011 4:17PM
Hiya Babs ,Iam up here in North Yorks about 15 mins from whitby ,you'll have loads of fun on here SmileWink
check out the forums and tuition vids etc .
ollie xxTongue
19 Jan 2011 7:10PM
thanks all Smile I thought the 'Grumpy group' looked interesting lol

Im still looking round and getting used to theis site, its a bit different from other Ive been on Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.