Kase Filters

bledzo 7 89 United Kingdom
1 Jun 2019 11:46PM
I recently had a brief opportunity to try out the Kase polariser, 6 stop and 10 stop in a Kase filter holder and was quite impressed especially liking the dial on the holder that allows you to intensify the polariser intensity. My previous experience is using Formatt Hitech 16 stop, Lee 10 stop and Hoya 6 stop all of which are circular filters. The Kase filters are resin coated and seem to be scratch resistant. I would be pleased to hear of other peoples experiences. Thanks

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

PhotoLinda 1 403 United Kingdom
2 Jun 2019 8:27AM
I don't often do landscape photography so I don't often use filters very often. But when I do, I use the Kase system. That's come from my hubby who does a lot of amateur landscape with some very impressive results.
He's been using them for over a year having used Lee before. He wouldn't go back now. He has dropped them once or twice (occupational hazard) and says they're definitely more scratch resistant than the others. Another landscape online magazine has recently tested them out and said they're the best available. They say they're the lightest and most colour neutral.
If you take the plunge I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
bledzo 7 89 United Kingdom
2 Jun 2019 11:05AM
Thank you, Linda, your reply is very helpful. Hopefully, others will chip in with their comments and experiences.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.