Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Ticket discount with EZPTPS18 for The Photography Show 2018

Lastolite hilite material suppliers?

Lucian Plus
7 562
10 Jul 2011 10:38PM
Can anyone recommend where i can get a large sheet of the material or similair material that is used in the lastolite hilite. I want to make my own but after searching the internet cant seem to find anything. thanks

Lucian

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mad-dogs Plus
15 2.2k England
11 Jul 2011 8:53AM
Picture_Newport 9 659 19 United Kingdom
11 Jul 2011 9:00AM
Are we not already discussing this here . This will only get confusing Sad
mad-dogs Plus
15 2.2k England
11 Jul 2011 10:33AM

Quote:Are we not already discussing this here . This will only get confusing Sad

Why would anyone assume a thread titled "High Street Photography Studio! Chances of Success?" would be discussing white shoot through material?

Why trawl through 4 pages of thread on the off chance it covers the information you are seeking?
11 Jul 2011 10:37AM
Because the OP has already asked the question there and is getting answers, although it was originaly about opening a studio the thread has matured and other questions have come up, including the one asked here by the very same person.
mad-dogs Plus
15 2.2k England
11 Jul 2011 10:44AM
... but for members who are not interested in the "High Street Studio" thread and are looking for the material would look for a thread titled as above.
11 Jul 2011 11:21AM
Here we go then click for answers third post down the page . This will save all the members who are answering the questions there having to re-post here.
johnp Plus
13 141 United Kingdom
11 Jul 2011 5:04PM
Well, Picture_Newport, you got very snotty and I hope you feel better for it. It may have escaped your notice but nobody is nibbling at the HiLite question - they're too busy fretting over the floor.
11 Jul 2011 5:33PM
Well, johnp, I feel better for actually offering some advise in the other thread, even if it is ignored by the OP. Have a pleasant evening. Wink
mad-dogs Plus
15 2.2k England
11 Jul 2011 11:03PM
Lucian - don't bother with Abakhan, they don't stock the material and don't know where to source it.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.