Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Leaning Pics

Hadn't thought of it from that angle! Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

csurry 13 9.2k 92
19 Dec 2007 2:30PM
It's just a matter of degree(s)
I can encompass that!
joolsb 10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
19 Dec 2007 2:35PM
More like a sine of the times....
csurry 13 9.2k 92
19 Dec 2007 2:36PM
Too obtuse for me!
I think your going off at a tangent!
19 Dec 2007 2:38PM
You've got an acute case of it, Jas....
Must be a co-tangent, then, jools...
19 Dec 2007 2:52PM
Not sure bout this. Hang on a secant...
Carabosse Plus
12 39.8k 269 England
19 Dec 2007 3:24PM

Quote:I think your going off at a tangent!

Inevitably....... cos it's EPZ!
Ratcatcher 8 22 United Kingdom
19 Dec 2007 6:12PM
All i was doing was to draw your attention to the fact that on some K10D models there has been a tendancy that there has been some leaning in the image. I would suggest that this issue should be taken seriously and as already mentioned check out the Pentax User site and go to Pentax Digital SLRs and read the post " leaning pics with the K10D ". Hopefully this will help.
justin c 11 4.6k 36 England
19 Dec 2007 6:19PM
May I suggest a photographic forum may not be the best place to resolve your issue.
I'd be more inclined to perhaps try a medical forum as the cause seems fairly obvious to me.
Your right leg is shorter than the other Wink

I believe you can have the soles of shoes specially built up to help with the issue.
Sounds like your images will drastically improve with a trip to your local cobbler.

A cheaper option if you'd prefer, would be to wear your left shoe as you would normally and perhaps borrow a right shoe from your wife/girlfriend/partner,etc .Sounds like a stilletto is what would work superbly.
You may at first feel a little aprehensive about looking a little strange wearing a woman's stilletto, but if she has a black pair I'm sure it'll look fine and go very well with your camera.
Ratcatcher 8 22 United Kingdom
19 Dec 2007 6:27PM
You are missing the point i'm trying to help if you are not interested in my help then don't comment.. This is the second time that i have put a post on this forum. The first time i found that i was getting silly comments so i made a point on that issue and was told to chill out, so i did. I'm happy with everything else that this web site has to offer but obviously this is not a forum for me.
SandyMiller 9 932 United Kingdom
19 Dec 2007 6:37PM
Personally I'm a little surprised that something as serious as this could subside heavily to the right into such schoolboy humour...
justin c 11 4.6k 36 England
19 Dec 2007 6:54PM
Being serious for a minute it does sound as if it's an issue with the camera body. To help try and get to the bottom of the issue, is it a right or a left-handed camera body you're using??

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.