Regatta Offer: Save 15% on 'Top Picks' With Code TP15

Leeds Photographers

magda_indigo 17 418 England
15 Nov 2004 6:40AM
Last saturday at the YSP, we realised how many photographers from Leeds and surroundings are actually members of epz. We found out HOW close we live to some of them.(SCARY.............heeeeeee)
Now I'd seen someone started a thread like this for Manchester, and thought WHAT A GOOD IDEA.
So wouldn't it be great to have a meet soon, here in Leeds? Of course everybody is MORE then welcome, from anywhere, even from CRETE?
One of the funniest people on epz is visiting, would LOVE the vibe of a meet, she wants to see as MANY AS POSSIBLE of us.
From the date, I know it is a bit short notice, but hey, I like the unexpected and I'm very flexible, I think SUNDAY 28th NOVEMBER would be the best, the saturday will be too much of everything, the sunday much better. Non photographing partners can come along and shop, bring the kids and drop, hihi.
The Xmas lights are up, the buildings are lit, it could be something completely different, urban, mixed light, homo sapiens? WHO'S INTERESTED? lol, Magda (*:*)
15 Nov 2004 7:26AM
Come on guys, where's the spirit??? (*,*)
15 Nov 2004 7:26AM
There are also a couple of very good photogalleries in the center of town...still not tempted? (+:#)
kit-monster 18 3.7k 2 Singapore
15 Nov 2004 7:39AM
Hi Magda - Can't make this weekend - would have loved to come and spend time with you and Paul and maybe take a few snaps! I hear the shopping in Leeds is pretty good for 'Up-North'.
15 Nov 2004 7:59AM
the only Harvey Nich's outside London, hehehey. That's a shame, Edward, the guatroom is still oke, but for how much longer eh? hihi. Hope you're good. Is it a DEFINITE, DEFINITE NO??? (*:*)
randomrubble 17 3.1k 12 United Kingdom
15 Nov 2004 8:07AM
Harvey Nics... Edinburgh... ???
15 Nov 2004 8:13AM
sorry, didn't know, go on what people tell me, oooohhh, dangerous he? lol,Magda (*:*)
15 Nov 2004 8:14AM
hope some of you will be able to come?(*:*)
digicammad 18 22.0k 40 United Kingdom
15 Nov 2004 8:15AM
Sorry Magda, already doing the Barn Owl Centre that day.

Ian
pixor 17 181 Australia
15 Nov 2004 8:37AM
Sounds like it could be a good idea - I'm actually down in Leeds again that weekend, as I'm taking some other photographer friends to YSP on the Saturday...I've decided to treat the epz meet there as a "dry run" i.e. my photos were rubbish and I'd like a 2nd attempt Smile

Any ideas on where/when?

Mike.
15 Nov 2004 8:45AM
Sunday the 28th of November, center of LEEDS, for a 'different' kind of photography? Magda (*:*)
PatriciaWilson 17 617 58 Greece
15 Nov 2004 10:47AM
PACKING MY BAG...BOUGHT THE TICKET!!!!
Sunday the 28th I'll be there...are the shops open on Sundays? Tee-hee! Are the bars open on Sundays? GrinDD

Can we hire a male model? (I'll bring the olive oil)
KiddingGrin

I'm dieing to meet proper photographers with EC's and everything...ooooh! yippeee!!!!
15 Nov 2004 10:58AM
Come on guys, this is a unique occasion, we'll even tell you all our secrets on how (ahem) to make a good shot(sheer bribery).
Would the Saturday be better? (*?*)
15 Nov 2004 11:23AM
Do I need a polarizer? Will I bring a tuppa? (that's posh for butty box) Will anyone else turn up?

Nervous now! What shall I wear, Magda? I can scrape the mold off my wax jacket and look the part...or can I wear stockings and high heels? Are we going anywhere rough?
God! Life's a list of questions!

Is anyone out there?
15 Nov 2004 11:29AM
FOR A SMALL FEE MAGDA WILL STREAK ROUND THE CORN EXCHANGE!!!

And I'll demonstrate how 6 inches of sellotape can improve your artistic nudes :-O

that should generate some interest GrinDD

Can't believe that bloke's going to see boring old owls when he could shoot the best two birds on the site, humph!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.