Get 50% Off Affinity Photo Today!

Lets Get an Exhibition Going!!

andytvcams 18 10.4k 1 United Kingdom
6 Mar 2005 1:05AM
West midlands sounds interesting tell us more Will.
sybilla 16 264
6 Mar 2005 1:11AM
Hi Guys

Thanks for your interest. I have been a bit poorly lately 9just a cold) but its really got me down so I haven't really been keeping up to speed with the comings and goings of EPZ. However, I will be finalising things wuth everyone in the next few days and Im sure I can accomodate everyone who is interested.

Thanks

Clare
bppowell 18 2.2k 2 England
6 Mar 2005 1:14AM
I am always interested in exhibitions, West Midlands is good for me too, might even be able to go along and have a look.

Barry
sybilla 16 264
8 Mar 2005 11:16AM
I am now in a position where I would like to start firming up numbers for my exhibition. I have listed below some information.

VENUE: Harlow Library, Town Centre, Harlow

DATE: 18th July to 21st August 2005

COST: 2 per entry, maximum of 2 entrys, subject to space. If you sell your work the library takes 30% of the sale price.

As previously offered I can get work printed and framed which would cost about 25 (A3 size print with mount in an A2 sized frame). I think sending work to me on a CD would be easiest. The print would remain the property of the photographer but they would need to pay for postage/arrange collection from me at the end of the exhibition. Framed work can, if prefered, be delivered directly to me. I was hoping to frame all the work in black frames to give some sort of uniformity.

Email me at clare600@tiscali.co.uk if you are interested but I will also be keeping an eye on this thread

Thanks

Clare
sybilla 16 264
4 May 2005 10:45AM
Hi everyone

Any one interested in this please let me have your photos by the end of May.

Thanks

Clare

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.