WEX Offer: Save £50 On The Olympus OM-D E-M1X

Lightroom 6 continued use

8 Dec 2019 9:27AM
Chris L - you are right - I had counted PS and Bridge twice (for some reason both are duplicated in my CC manager).
JJGEE 15 7.8k 18 England
8 Dec 2019 9:48AM

Quote:Those only using Lightroom with an occasional dabble into PhotoShop are missing out on a lot of features.

Perhaps they do not need those features, so perhaps not really ' missing out ' ?
8 Dec 2019 9:49AM
I should add that there is also Fresco - which is not available to me (not compatible) but there are also programmes for phones ( which as I very rarely take a photo on my phone I don't have).

And JJGee - I would say that all the fun and creativity when using PS few folk actually 'need' - but boy is it amazing playing around. Blending modes alone keep me occupied for hours and I find myself continually quite amazed.
digicammad 17 22.0k 39 United Kingdom
8 Dec 2019 10:17AM
I used to use PS for all my processing, but since getting Lightroom I hardly touch PS. I rarely do intensive processing and Lightroom is capable of everything I need. I use PS mainly as a graphics tool now.
Chris_L 6 5.5k United Kingdom
9 Dec 2019 4:07AM
Install Adobe Capture on your phone, think that's the name, it lets you grab colour palettes from your environment, turn everyday objects into scalable vectors and a lot more
9 Dec 2019 6:58PM
I will look at that Chris - thank you - but I really only use my phone to phone people :0 and am a little paranoid about allowing my computer to know what my phone is doing and vice versa.
9 Dec 2019 8:10PM

Quote: I really only use my phone to phone people

Ahh....I’m not alone...but I have discovered “text messages” too...Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.