Save 50% on inPixio Photo Studio Pro

Lightroom for Android

cats_123 Plus
17 5.0k 30 Northern Ireland
9 Dec 2015 5:42PM
Can't see another thread on this....Adobe have released 'Lightroom for Android'. Have had a quick play and it has some interesting features that are controlled differently from my PC version (of course). Having trouble 'signing in' due to wifi signal but something new to play with.

edit: says I have a 30 day trial version, not sure what happens after that. At the moment I have a LR4 paid for version on my PC. Can't afford to buy LR6 or subscribe, so expect I won't be able to use after the 30 days...oh well...there's always next Xmas 😊😊
JJGEE 16 7.9k 18 England
9 Dec 2015 5:59PM

Quote: says I have a 30 day trial version, not sure what happens after that

Neither do I.

All the information I have seen, including an ePHOTOzine news item, give every indication that it is free.
ade123 8 285 1 United Kingdom
9 Dec 2015 6:10PM
I think you can do everything on LR mobile for Android apart from Sync your images via your pc and tablet for that you require a CC subscription.
cats_123 Plus
17 5.0k 30 Northern Ireland
9 Dec 2015 6:30PM
The email that followed suggests I will have to subscribe after the 30 days. We'll have to wait and see? 😊
Dave_Canon 14 1.9k United Kingdom
10 Dec 2015 10:22AM
I have Photoshop cc and have installed Lightroom on my Android. I do not really have much use for it and I am not sure it can do very much. On my PC catalogue, I can mark images to synchronise with LR mobile and these images are then visible on my Android. I am not aware of being able to use LR Mobile for tethered shooting but I have Helicon Remote for that purpose anyway.

Dave

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.