London Architecture meet

Strobe 12 1.3k United States
29 Oct 2009 4:52PM
Yip the forecast is bad, if it does rain that will make it all the more challenging Wink

Edit: think of it this way- if it rains we can create truly authentic images of London.........

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

steveb 15 343 United Kingdom
30 Oct 2009 7:06AM
I'm going to have to miss the meet, my daughter is visiting with my new grandson, so the camera will still get some use.

If the weather is wet its very easy to shoot with the camera tripod mounted and under a brolly, I've done this quite a few times unless its very windy too.
PP 18 222 England
30 Oct 2009 9:45PM
Marc, sorry, but if the weather is bad on Sunday I won't be attending....would have a relatively long journey to get there, so cost, time, and no (???) decent photos does not stack up for me. Hope you get some great photos and make me realise what a fab opportunity I missed!

Phil
Martin54 14 546 United Kingdom
30 Oct 2009 10:28PM
BBC weather is showing the rain claring over London by 12 on Sunday, so we should be OK. But I guess anything could happen! So I'm still hoping to turn up if I can shake off the cold I've got right now.
Martin
31 Oct 2009 7:02PM
Last bump, those who are not coming because of the weather, that is totally understandable.

I will see everyone else at Starbucks rain or sun.
shutterlag 12 73 Sweden
31 Oct 2009 7:51PM
I will try to make it, the weather looks a lot better now accoding to the bbc, suppose to clear up at about lunch.

Hope I can make it. I am charging the camera a wiping my memory cards in preperation. Wink
dwilkin 13 24.3k United Kingdom
31 Oct 2009 11:04PM
Damn! I'd completely forgotten this! I'll be there, though!
1 Nov 2009 9:42AM
I am leaving for London now.

It is absolutely pouring with rain where I live however for once I trust BBC weather and can not wait for the blue skies in a couple of hours!!
shutterlag 12 73 Sweden
1 Nov 2009 11:08AM
Looks like I wont make it, sorry.
sdb 12 111 United Kingdom
1 Nov 2009 11:49AM
Sorry folks - totally forgot about this. Hope the weather improves!
1 Nov 2009 7:19PM
Thanks to every one who attended, I had a great day especially considering how the weather started out.

I think it was an interesting meet especially considering most of us were quite new to architecture and to think we were only moaned at twice during the day......
SteveCharles 17 2.3k 18 England
2 Nov 2009 9:12AM
Thanks for organising, Marc, the weather wasn't too bad in the end and it was good to meet a few more people from the site.
randomrubble 15 3.0k 12 United Kingdom
2 Nov 2009 9:18AM
Sorry, didn't make it to the meet due to the appalling weather early on. Should have PM'd before the meet to get your mobile, as I was in town. Did manage the odd architectural shot though.
RLB 11 52 United Kingdom
3 Nov 2009 9:05AM
Thanks Marc, for a great day even though the weather wasn't that good. We tried to take some shots on Waterloo bridge early that evening very windy but later we got some nice shots on the North Bank. Ray

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.