50% Off Portrait Pro + An Extra 15% For EPZ Members With Code: EPZ421

Looking for a good trade-in program

I have some film SLR's that include a Pentax and Canon camera's. Most of my lens are of the K-mount bayonet style from Pentax. I would hate to render these lenses useless and wondered if there is a viable trade-in program for these camera's?
Chrism8 14 977 28 England
18 Feb 2017 2:44PM
Suggest if u can, pay a visit to SRS in Watford, an excellent camera shop, and from experience, generally wiling to do a deal even with px.
Willpower 10 505 United Kingdom
18 Feb 2017 2:59PM
Or you could see what MPB Photographic might offer you.
cuffit Plus
14 353 7 England
19 Feb 2017 4:03PM
I tried Camera Jungle and MPB recently to sell some Canon digital camera gear - a friend had recommended Camera Jungle but I found MPB offered the better prices - by quite a bit actually whereas for my friend it was the reverse. Of course, it might all be down to their stocks and how much they shift of what you are selling; however, both companies were very good and the quotes were swift and open for a week. As I took up MPH's offer I can only judge the latter part of the process based on them but once all was agreed, I boxed it all up, courier date agreed and payment was the day after the gear had been checked - postage was paid by MPH. EBay did see a few cameras attract a bit more cash,but only a handful were selling when I watched the site. Hope this helps and good luck with your sales.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.