Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Looking for a Wedding Photographer good price, in Bracknell (outskirts of london)

EmzLou1980 12 279 Scotland
21 Feb 2010 2:58PM
My Long lost cousin is getting married and is stuck for a Photographer for her wedding!
When she heard I was into photography she got her hopes up and thought I'd be able to, but I wouldn't dream of doing something so important with my lack of experience and I'm too far away...
So I said I'd ask around..
so Is there anyone experienced in Wedding Photography, with a reasonably price guide and samples available in or around Bracknell (which is near wokingham, half way between the M4 and M3 on outskirts of London)
If you could leave me details and a way of contacting you, I'll pass your details onto her!
Thanks for your time
Emz x
User_Removed 17 17.9k 8 Norway
21 Feb 2010 3:21PM
Have sent a PM to a member who lives in North Ascot and is a wedding photographer Emz.

Hopefully he will be in touch for you.

There is another member who lives just outside Maidenhead that I can also put you in touch with if needed.

I would offer but I'm rather tied up at present. Smile
Wellspring 12 86 37 England
21 Feb 2010 4:40PM
Hi Emma

I am a friend of Mike's and he passed me your details.

Your cousin can see a sample of my work on my website. [on portfolio page]
If your cousin would like, I would be very happy to meet and discuss the kind of photographs they want and I am confident that we could arrive at a mutually satisfactory price.

As I am just down the road from Bracknell in Ascot, I am sure I could 'borrow' a wedding album I made for another friend and your cousin could see the end result of my work from a whole wedding.

With kindest regards

John Wood
jusophine 14 104 1 England
21 Feb 2010 10:29PM
Hi Emz, I am in Camberley which is approx 10 minutes from Bracknell, 15 from Wokingham. I won't post my web address here but you can find it through my pf.
Jules
JR51 11 9
25 Feb 2010 1:53PM
Hi Emz

I'm based on the doorstep in Reading and would be very happy to meet and discuss your cousin's requirments. Please feel free to fwd my site: [link removed by moderator: please see terms and conditions]

It's important that she likes the photographer's style so happy browsing and if I don't hear from her, then have a wonderful day!

Kind regards
Jan
riddell 16 90 United Kingdom
2 Mar 2010 10:51AM
I'm a professional, experienced wedding photographer and Bracknell is nice and easy for me.

If you get in touch with a few more details [via portfolio/ PM], I'd then be able to give you some pricing.

Paul
GalleryGirl 13 4 2 United Kingdom
12 Mar 2010 2:47PM
Check out our site.
Bracknell is easy for us.
20 Mar 2010 11:04AM
[link removed by moderator: please read terms and conditions]

Packages from 300, includes photo CD

Grin
anandkumar 10 1
17 Jan 2011 8:39AM
Photography is one of the most important moments in wedding. Everyone wants that they must get good photographs of their wedding, but most people does not get good results. It is possible only when photography is done by experienced photographer. I was very much confused about photography during wedding then, I found Wedding Photography Cork and they provided great photographs.
keithh 17 25.7k 33 Wallis And Futuna
17 Jan 2011 8:43AM
Hurrah
Lucian 11 562
17 Jan 2011 11:00AM
I dont understand how anyone can be stuck for a photographer, its not as if there is a shortage about. All people need to do is google the work photographer and their local area and they will have a choice. Its what most people do.
JamesGarfield 12 915 4 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2011 12:24PM
Well don't moan about it Lucian, hopefully someone has got some work as a result of her asking on here.
peterjones 19 5.1k 1 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2011 12:30PM
I think that it was an excellent idea for an aspiring client to ask for a recommendation for a wedding photographer on epz; the client will get recommendations from other photographers. How better can you get?

Peter.
kaybee Plus
16 7.6k 26 Scotland
17 Jan 2011 1:09PM
The best way to get a photographer is word of mouth through personal experience and I would agree with Peter - here is an excellent place to start looking
nickthompson 13 158 England
17 Jan 2011 6:06PM
Almost a year on, did anyone get the job?

Nick

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.