Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Looking for advice regarding 360 cameras

Dabber 19 246 England
21 Feb 2021 3:10PM
I’m pretty close to buying a 360deg camera and was wondering what experiences anyone has had with any.
I’m in my mid 70s and have been taking photos for over 50 years, but have settled in quite nicely with digital. I’m reasonably proficient with Photoshop and pay my monthly fee for CC2021. I also like making videos, mainly local interest, the ever changing town centre etc. and do basic editing using Adobe Premiere Elements 19.
Whilst looking in YouTube I have probably narrowed down my ‘choices’ to the GoPro Max or the Insta 360 One X2, with a slight bias towards the Insta.
A question, once the footage of 360 has been processed in the App can it be ‘finished off’ in Elements 19 to produce an MP4 video for TV viewing?
Also, I wonder if anyone out there will send me an example of a 360 file straight from the camera for me to experiment with in the Insta 360 Studio 2021 that I have downloaded from their site.
I would be interested to hear about anyone who uses one and their experiences of them.
Thanks for reading
Dabber
pablophotographer 9 1.8k 398
22 Feb 2021 4:23AM
Hi. Ricoh Theta S is the latest model of a 360 camera... Check on Pentax forums to see the review and Ricoh website for sample images.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.