Loxley A Good Option?

jusophine 14 104 1 England
16 Mar 2010 1:59PM
Hi, up until now I have been using one Vision Imaging for prints with no complaints and Yophoto for albums with the option of their pro style albums for weddings. I am in the process of giving myself a kick up the backside in business terms and have 3 weddings booked so far for this year, but obviously I'm hoping for more....Tongue

So I am looking at the Loxley range of albums and in particular the Belissimo(thinking of ordering a sample pack to get me started). I know they are a respectable company but just wondered what current users felt about their products. I haven't done a wedding fair yet as I'm waiting for my portfolio to grow, but what would be the best size to order in terms of the main album? There seems to be a choice of a 16x12"(40 page), 12x12"(40 page), 12x8"(40 page) or a 14x10"(40 page). I guess what I need to know is what is the most popular size couples order? This will eventually be the product I market so I don't want to get it wrong as money is tight.

Many thanks in advance if you are able to help.
Jules

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Buchephalus 11 30
16 Mar 2010 5:31PM
Highly recommended, excellent albums very well made. Come in very nice presentation boxes. Customer support is excellent. Around here (West of Scotland) the 12x12 (30 page) is the most popular with my clients. Would like them to make a 10 x10 though! No I don't work for them but I've used their services for several years now with no problems. Hope this helps.
17 Mar 2010 10:44AM
Another vote for Loxley. Some of their products are a little on the pricey side, but you do get good customer service.
Jay44 14 1.4k Wales
18 Mar 2010 3:41PM
I used Loxley for four years, and highly recommend them! Their Belissimo Albums are superb!
User_Removed 18 7.3k 6 United Kingdom
18 Mar 2010 3:44PM

Quote:Their Belissimo Albums are superb!

Are they Bellissimo? lol

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.