Christmas Prize Draw 2017

Major problems with mpb

26 Nov 2018 7:41PM
Well thatís good news, itís being sorted...as I said before, their reputation is important, so, like Jester, they continue to be serious and concerned...and Iím very surprised at your earlier treatment..but looks like itís been explained...Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rhody 16 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
27 Nov 2018 3:53PM
As promised by mpb, the DPD courier collected the camera today and it is now on its way back to them.
dcash29 13 2.3k England
27 Nov 2018 6:16PM

Quote:
Quote:How long has this issue been going on for before you posted on here?
As DPD lost an inkjet printer I returned, so i'd give MBP the benefit of the doubt.

I have being trying to contact them since Thursday to get a Returns Number. I have queued in their telephone system several times, I have left 4 voice messages on their landline and I have sent 8 emails to advise them of the damaged goods with photos attached. Not one message has been returned or acknowledged.
I have tried calling them as soon as their telephone lines open, during the day and at the end of the day.
They clearly have a major problem internally at the moment.
There is a 14 day period to Return Goods and the clock started ticking last Thursday. The camera is not of merchantable quality and not as described in the ad as "Excellent".

Just to clarify - when you stated "since last Thursday" were you referring to the 15th Nov or the 22nd Nov?
chensuriashi Plus
12 294 17 England
27 Nov 2018 7:52PM
Shocking...I just want my Black Friday discount...Now I doubt I will get it...
27 Nov 2018 9:05PM

Quote:Just to clarify - when you stated "since last Thursday" were you referring to the 15th Nov or the 22nd Nov?

I tried to notify them verbally and via email of the problems the moment I opened the box - 22nd Nov.
I can't thank tj of epz enough for her input on this matter.
tj Plus
15 2.1k England
27 Nov 2018 9:37PM

Quote:
Quote:Just to clarify - when you stated "since last Thursday" were you referring to the 15th Nov or the 22nd Nov?

I tried to notify them verbally and via email of the problems the moment I opened the box - 22nd Nov.
I can't thank tj of epz enough for her input on this matter.

Pleasure Smile
Glad itís sorted for you.
dcash29 13 2.3k England
28 Nov 2018 7:23PM

Quote:

Right, I see
29 Nov 2018 5:41PM
Full credit to mpb.
They did exactly as they promised. They sent a courier to collect the camera and today I received a full refund for the damaged goods.
Thank you to everyone for your thoughts, comments and help when I genuinely had started to fear the worst.
tj Plus
15 2.1k England
29 Nov 2018 5:42PM
Glad it's resolved Smile
Fma7 3 858 United Kingdom
6 Dec 2018 8:18PM
Just a footnote to this.

I bought a lens from MPB this week, came promptly and well packaged and as a bonus they gave me a free Christmas present of a variable ND filter
KenTaylor Plus
14 3.1k 2 United Kingdom
15 Dec 2018 11:07AM
Leaves me curious as to why your initial emails and phonr calls were ignored,

Perhaps the prod from tj sent them scurrying rather like the HMRC knocking at the door, lol

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.