Save 35% On A SmugMug Account Today!

Member of The Week - KathyW - week 6 - Jan 14th - 21st

KathyW 17 1.8k 12 Norfolk Island
20 Jan 2011 11:53AM
If anyone could, I'm sure Barrie could. Actually I'm sure Mrs Beckham is very nice, and I admire her business and promotional skills, and the fact that she won't wear real fur... Smile I still think she's an alien though, because nobody can walk in shoes like that...

Can I shoot Naomi Campbell instead (with a 12 bore Wink)
20 Jan 2011 12:30PM
LOL @ Kathy. I must admit my opinion of Ms C. is somewhat similar
21 Jan 2011 10:16PM
Thanks to all of you for asking so many interesting questions, some of which I had to think quite hard about! Smile I think my week is just about over now, so if anybody has any more questions speak now or forever hold your peace!
brian1208 18 11.8k 12 United Kingdom
21 Jan 2011 10:45PM
I enjoy cooking game, if I invited you to dinner - what would you like me to cook for you (and why)
22 Jan 2011 12:20AM
That would be nice Brian Smile Actually we are having pheasant for dinner tomorrow! But I'm not fussy, I'll eat anything as long as it's good old-fashioned English cooking, preferably made with British ingredients where possible... I don't like spicy food and curries are a big no-no for me, but anything else would be just fine Smile
brian1208 18 11.8k 12 United Kingdom
22 Jan 2011 6:45AM
You'd fit in well at our dinner table Kathy, that's how we eat (I did Venison Wellington - "Bambi in a Parcel" for Christmas Dinner, superb! Smile )

Thanks for an interesting week in the spotlight

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.