50% Off Portrait Pro + An Extra 15% For EPZ Members With Code: EPZ421

Member Testimonials Required Please

tj Plus
18 2.1k England
26 Jun 2003 1:53PM
Hi Everyone

Due to the redevelopment of the site, we are currently in the process of creating a new Media Pack and need your valuable help!

I know some of you previously provided testimonials on how utterly, stupendously fantastic the site is (creep, creep!) and we now need comments on the new site please.

You can either reply in this forum, or if you wish/feel more comfortable you can email me in confidence at tracey@ephotozine.com

Thanks to you all in advance (the bribes will be in the post!)

Tracey Wink
Miles Herbert 18 1.9k 4 United Kingdom
26 Jun 2003 2:41PM
Ephotozine.com is an invaluable site for all levels of photography, providing a huge wealth of knowledge and experience, in a friendly atmosphere, and easy to navigate format.

You mean like that?

edz2001 18 513
26 Jun 2003 2:53PM
Hi Tracey,

I'm sure we can put together a few good words! Were you looking for comments on the changes to the site since the upgrade or just about the site in general?

Also, roughly how much are you looking for; a brief sentence or a moderate sized paragraph?

Ed.
tj Plus
18 2.1k England
26 Jun 2003 2:59PM
Thanks Miles...stuff like that is perfect!

Hi Paul, looking for comments about the site in general please...a brief sentence. Ta Smile
TanyaH Plus
18 1.3k 411 United Kingdom
26 Jun 2003 3:11PM
Okay, how about these ...

"Join ePHOTOzine, or forever regret that you didn't!" or
"Be there, or be square ..." (bit cheesey, I admit!) or
"If you want a 'virtual' second home, and want to learn and improve your photography in the process, then take a look at ePHOTOzine ... you won't regret it."

Testimonial-ly enough?! Smile
tj Plus
18 2.1k England
26 Jun 2003 3:19PM
Great Tanya, thanx!
alfpics Plus
19 374 4 England
26 Jun 2003 4:51PM
Its great!! - very easy to navigate, to upload pictures, and enjoy others comments etc

Andy
franken Plus
18 5.2k 4 United Kingdom
26 Jun 2003 5:58PM
Great site, easy to navigate. The first site I go for when I'm on the net is this one! It gets better and better. My photography has come on a lot since I became a member! In my opinion anyhow! Keep up the good work!

Ken
brian1208 17 11.8k 12 United Kingdom
26 Jun 2003 7:06PM
As a recent member of the site I have found it easy to navigate, and a valuable learning resource via the feedback of the other members.

One thing that impresses me in particular is the regularity of updating. New photos are uploaded several times a day, (and they have to all be reviewed?). News is just that, not months out of date.

Articles are informative and helpful to a "newbie".

If it was a woman I would probably want to marry it (Except me wife wouldn't let me!).

If you can use this sort of input - just send money (in fact - I enjoy the site so much - use it for free).

Brian
bppowell 19 2.2k 2 England
26 Jun 2003 7:30PM
Ephotozine is an online photographic site that caters for all photographic needs, be it digital or conventional you will get the answer needed to solve the vast majority of problems.

Barry
a2jlp 18 165 Scotland
26 Jun 2003 8:18PM
Ephotozine is everything to everyone interested in photography.

Short and sweet, just like TJ (crawl crawl)

:0)
Pete 19 18.8k 97 England
26 Jun 2003 8:34PM
John, TJ is far from short and sweet...be afraidWink
SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
26 Jun 2003 10:06PM
Suziblue switches to 'verbal diarrhoea' mode ..

ephotozine - the most fun you can have with your AUTO off ...

ephotozine - the most user-friendly, inclusive, educational and informative photography site on the net

ephotozine - the Swiss army knife of photographic e-zines ..

which came first - the x-ray or the dead chicken? ... read ephotozine and find out!

why does my brain hurt ...
Big Bri 19 16.7k United Kingdom
26 Jun 2003 10:08PM
Well, you can use the one I sent before Focus that you put on the flyer, or how about...

"ePHOTOzine - bring a cushion and a sense of humour" Wink
Big Bri 19 16.7k United Kingdom
26 Jun 2003 10:09PM
suzi, ... "AUTO off" .. ????

How much wine have you had ?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.