Save 60% On inPixio Eclipse HDR Pro

Members without photos

onewildworld 18 696 4 United Kingdom
24 Feb 2005 6:08AM
No Pete, I'd taken it off coz I didn't want it to shrink in the rain. It's a right pain in the ar*e when that happens - took a team of orks 5hours to get me out of the last one. Wink
SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
24 Feb 2005 6:09AM
Dave - re 'anonymous' feedback - beautifully put.
Mixpix 16 1.1k England
24 Feb 2005 6:12AM
Dave I just looked at your page, so do you know anything about it then?? Wink
onewildworld 18 696 4 United Kingdom
24 Feb 2005 6:15AM
Thanks Suzi, I try my best Smile
That Mick, is a very big question and looking at my pictures, open to MUCH debate! Wink
Dave
24 Feb 2005 6:16AM
Now I did apologise for that focus thingy Dave Wink))
pentaxpete 15 693 1 United Kingdom
24 Feb 2005 6:17AM
I would love to 'upload' some of my pics,BUT I'm NEW to this computing game;only got one as it was donated from my sister-in-law as her son didn,t use it and she thought it more useful to me and the kids for their schoolwork. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO 'UPLOAD' YET! I found some instructions from Peter Bargh on the site but couldn't understand it;Click here,choose from this box,click here,all this photoshop business like a FOREIGN LANGUAGE! I speak French,German (picked up from my days in the Army),Latin,and some rude words in Filipino(picked up from my wife and her friends)BUT NOT'PHOTOSHOP'!
arif 16 91
24 Feb 2005 6:19AM
I don't post because I'm film-only and have always been (a point already made). If somebody turned up at my doorstep once week to collect prints that I wouldn't mind posting, and then posted them for me - then maybe there'd be a few shots up there.

And believe it or not - I'd not have the first idea as to how to go about posting!! A happy Luddite.

But because I don't have any up - I do feel slightly less justified to comment adversely (always good to distinguish between 'criticise' and 'critique'). But I hardly comment, either.

Ironically possibly - I use this site more as a verbal/technical resource - more than as a visual one.
jonjeds 17 509
24 Feb 2005 5:52PM
Frank, you should do what I do. I only upload my worse stuff - you know, the reject stuff. Stuff I would normally delete in the camera - except I think, oh, no, that might be ok for uploading to epz, so I keep it. (I know what you're thinking; how could I afford to keep rubbish when I only have space for a thousand shots a day? - I promise you it is hard, but I force myself!)

I keep the really good stuff in a special shoe box under the stairs. Far too good for this lot.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.