Panasonic 'Nature' Competition - Win A LUMIX FZ1000 II!

Men of Rock (BBC)......Scottish Landscapes

Ross_D Plus
5 835 1 United Kingdom
10 Jul 2019 8:43AM
Just wondered if anybody else watched 'Men of Rock' last night (BBC) . Although it is about geology the programme was set in Scotland and featured some great landscape photography ........ snow covered mountain ranges (Cuillins, Glencoe etc) , moorland, beaches etc. The aerial views of the various mountain ranges was particularly stunning. Also, I now understand how the Scottish highlands were formed (well I think I do !). Well worth watching on BBC iPlayer if you're into landscape photography.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Tianshi_angie 4 2.5k England
10 Jul 2019 10:05AM
Saw the end 20 mins or so and wished I had watched it all. May well catch up with the rest and certainly watch the next programme. Interesting to me that actually Scotland was always separate!
Ross_D Plus
5 835 1 United Kingdom
10 Jul 2019 10:31AM

Quote:Interesting to me that actually Scotland was always separate

As was the north of Ireland ! The whole concept of continental drift is mind blowing .....however the CGI really helped to explain it as did the presenter, Iain Stewart .
ArtyArt 8 332 2 United Kingdom
10 Jul 2019 11:35AM
Just watched it, brilliant bit of filming and explanations.
dark_lord Plus
15 2.3k 579 England
11 Jul 2019 11:16AM
I knew it was on biut will have to catch up on iplayer.
I watched the drama documentary on the Apollo 11 mission. That was about some rocks too Smile
Hard to believe it's 50 years ago. I juist about remember watching those moon missions.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.