Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Message of sympathy

ptilley 19 11 United Kingdom
23 Jun 2005 11:36AM
Very sad news. Condolences to his family and friends.
23 Jun 2005 12:06PM
Nothing I can add... thinking of Michael and of Ian's family and friends.

Lisa
bailey73 17 357
23 Jun 2005 1:05PM
My thoughts go out to Ian's family and friends at this very sad time - I am truly sorry to hear of their loss.

Sleep well Ian.
daviewat 17 4.1k Scotland
23 Jun 2005 1:31PM
Rest in peace, a hard time for those left behind, we can always pool our thoughts together and offer any support we can.

Dave

Always remember him and I for one hope his gallery can stay active for some time.
peterjones 18 5.1k 1 United Kingdom
23 Jun 2005 2:13PM
A tragic loss indeed for Ian's family and friends, having lost someone very dear to me through breast cancer I know that bereavement is a very heavy cross to bear,it may not seem thus at the moment but it does become start to become lighter given time's healing process.
Peter.
kokobrown 16 1.9k Scotland
23 Jun 2005 4:01PM
For once Im at a loss for words, cannot begin to express my heartfelt sympathy for his friends and family. He lives on through his photographs, may he rest in peace.

laura
xxxx
Mike Gray 16 382 United Kingdom
23 Jun 2005 10:39PM
Thankyou Pete and everybody for your kind thoughts.

Ian was a real gentleman. In the years i have known him he never once raised his temper or even raised his voice. He was just the same all the time, happy smiley and full of life. Even during the last few weeks he was still cracking jokes. He was a good family man and will be sadly missed.

He once said to me life is too short to worry, if it happpens it happens he said and he was right.

I thank him for the things he gave to me and will use them to the best of my ability as he wished

Thankyou
23 Jun 2005 11:47PM
very well said m8
u must use these things it is what he would have wanted
and im sure you will use them as he did
i hope all goes well 2day
be thinking of you m8 all the very best phill
teepee 18 1.6k England
29 Jun 2005 4:51AM
My Deepest sympathy to you and all his family and friends.
I lost my father in March and I just can't come to terms with it.I never thought that it would affect me as much as it has done.....tony

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.