Affinity Photo - professional photo editing with 50% off!

Mid range iPhone

thinking of getting new sim free smart phone are the midrange i phones worth the money compared with samsung and xpreia

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Tianshi_angie 4 2.6k England
8 Oct 2019 6:19PM
I bought the Samsung A40 and I am delighted with it and I wouldn't have an iPhone as I think (maybe my weird idea) that they are far more liable to track your every move and I like to be as anonymous as possible.
8 Oct 2019 8:26PM
Nokia 8 with Tesco pay-as-you-go card..”smart-phone” does more than I need without paying £35 + monthly contract rip-off ...
8 Oct 2019 10:02PM
Mine is a sims only deal with Vodafone - under #10 a month for everything I need. (Suddenly my keyboard has switched to USA!)
icphoto Plus
18 2.7k England
10 Oct 2019 2:28PM
Check out Gif Gaff as well.
Chris_L 5 5.2k United Kingdom
14 Oct 2019 11:44AM
Unlimited free secure backup storage for your raw files, fantastic display, amazing speed and a totally awesome camera at prices like this

Best of all, the operating system is pure and unadulterated with no layer of bloatware that comes with Samsung and Sony
14 Oct 2019 7:44PM
Personally I would buy nothing at all that has the Google name attached - it has been very easy to prevent/avoid any bloat ware on the Samsung except for the ads from Google!
Chris_L 5 5.2k United Kingdom
14 Oct 2019 8:37PM
Your Samsung phone is a Google Android phone with some added Samsung bloat

Quote:I would buy nothing at all that has the Google name attached
Too late
keithh 15 25.5k 33 Wallis And Futuna
14 Oct 2019 10:02PM
Android = Google
Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.