Save & earn with MPB; trade-in and buy pre-loved

Model turns Photgrapher! Hello - New here :)

Xenphoto 10 4 1 United Kingdom
14 Jun 2011 7:01PM
Hey there Smile

I've been recommended to this site by a photographer friend and so far, I'm enjoying looking around! I'm an experienced model who has loved photography for years and finally took the plunge and indulged in my first SLR. I'm learning the basics and getting to grips with 'rules' of photography, but really, I just take pictures of whatever grabs my eye.

Forever looking for the beauty in the chaos x

Xenphoto
KarenFB Plus
16 5.8k 184 England
14 Jun 2011 7:06PM
Hi Zenith, welcome to EPZ! Smile

Looking forward to seeing some of your shots - any problems/questions don't be afraid to ask, someone on here will know the answer! Smile
ianrobinson 12 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
14 Jun 2011 8:27PM
welcome to epz, i am looking for models for my new studio Wink .
Maybe we could exchange skills.

Ian.
arhb 14 3.4k 68 United Kingdom
14 Jun 2011 8:43PM
Hi Zenith - welcome Smile
Do you have a PF on one of the model network sites we could look at to check out your work?
14 Jun 2011 9:19PM
Wahey! Thanks for the welcome Smile

Where are you based, Ian? I have restricted travel - so hope you're fairly local! Wink

And Arhb - I have portfolios on five of the major modelling sites - I'm not sure about the rules here yet, linking to other sites, so maybe I could send them to you in a private mail? Or you could search for Zenith on them...
Picture_Newport 13 659 19 United Kingdom
14 Jun 2011 9:28PM
You can add a link to one of your Portfolios in the My Settings section of your portfolio homepage on here.

Paul
Pete 21 18.8k 97 England
14 Jun 2011 9:42PM
Welcome to the site Zen. I guess you're the model John was speaking about in his blog. I'm pleased you've joined and looking forward to seeing your work as you progress.
dudler Plus
18 1.9k 1928 England
23 Jun 2011 9:35PM
As the man said, welcome to my world...
6 Jul 2011 9:50PM
Thanks so much for all the welcome messages Smile Do nice to meet a friendly forum. I'll update my profile here next week and link to some modelling work too Smile

Thanks again Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.