Your chance to win a Nikon Z 50 Camera Kit!

Monday 12th Feb 1 Hour Challenge

SuziBlue 17 16.2k 10 Scotland
12 Feb 2007 11:38PM
Ah but sometimes the Monday challenge takes off with lots of people and sometimes it doesn't. Personally I like a good challenge to really get me thinking. The immediate ideas aren't always the best, and with a difficult theme you've got to start brainstorming with yourself.

I don't see a problem with keeping it on Monday - maybe it just needs more advance publicity! 8-]

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete Plus
19 18.8k 97 England
12 Feb 2007 11:43PM
We are hoping to improve the ease of use of this in a few months. It's not ideal the way it works currently, but thanks to all those who get involved and keep it running it does challenge you and help you get your creative juices flowing.
Boyd 16 11.2k 11 Wales
12 Feb 2007 11:46PM
I hope that v4 has a bit of room for this too.
12 Feb 2007 11:50PM
I agree with him. ^^^^^

Bring back Fun Friday, that's what I say. It turned into a photo manip for a while didn't it. That was fun. And the caption comps! where are the caption comps.

Hey! I could run one tomorrow, with a prize for the best. errmmmmm what prize .... ummm ....
Pete Plus
19 18.8k 97 England
12 Feb 2007 11:53PM
Yes Fun Friday...just needs someone to kick it off and others to support it. I really liked Warb's countdown idea too that never took off but was unique.
Boyd 16 11.2k 11 Wales
12 Feb 2007 11:58PM

Quote:Yes Fun Friday...just needs someone to kick it off and others to support it

...and for ePz to provide a space for it in the competition section so that previous challenges don't get lost. Something that was promised a long time ago and hopefully is to be included in the new and improved ePz.
13 Feb 2007 12:02AM
What was Warb's countdown thang? Don't remember that.
Pete Plus
19 18.8k 97 England
13 Feb 2007 12:04AM
Yes sure thing competitions area is on the cards. We just had a slower year than I'd hoped...this year is already showing to be very fruitful. As you'll see in a week or so. Sadly I've spent the last three hours fannying around deleting angry/pointless messages in threads, speaking with a few people about the deleted threads and justifying why in here. And that eats into useful time that I'd planned to review a product!
Pete Plus
19 18.8k 97 England
13 Feb 2007 12:07AM

Quote:What was Warb's countdown thang? Don't remember that.

Absolute genius...seven random letters added at a certain time. We then had to rearrange the letters to make the longest word we could and shoot a picture associated with that word. The winner was the person who shot the best photo of a word with the largest number of letters used.

it's here...clickdown
13 Feb 2007 12:16AM
Brilliant idea. That Warb has a fiendishly clever mind.

Yes! let's bring the fun back. Well it never left, but it would be great to get these extra ideas up and running. Count me in 8-]

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.