Affinity Photo - professional photo editing with 50% off!

Monday Night Challenge - 13 May 2013

Griff2012 7 363 1 United Kingdom
13 May 2013 9:31PM
Even the snail got in before me! Good fun though. I'll remind you about the bins next week too, oldblokeh Smile Jacqui

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

min 8 522 United Kingdom
13 May 2013 9:35PM
well done steve Grin

thanks for hosting alison Grin

min
oldblokeh 8 1.2k United Kingdom
13 May 2013 9:36PM
Hmm, right, baton... Doesn't that mean I have to run away quickly? Wink

Thanks Al, it was fun. Can't make every Monday evening, but I'll definitely try to make it for more.

Hopefully I'll see you all next Monday.

p.s. The snail, having performed admirably, has been spared execution for leaving a silvery trail everywhere and merely been exiled over the garden wall.
RichardN00 13 432 1 United Kingdom
13 May 2013 9:41PM
Well done Steve!Smile
Metalkoi 6 58 United Kingdom
13 May 2013 9:58PM
Good to see a few more people about tonight,only another 9 weeks and i will be able to join in again,photography course going very well,very interesting tutor

Andy
31 May 2015 8:18PM
Hi. Just wondering if there will be a June 1st challenge this Monday as the last one seems to have been a couple of weeks ago. Thanks.
AndS Plus
7 2.2k United Kingdom
31 May 2015 8:29PM
There will be providing the host doesn't forget Wink don't think we've missed one for a long time
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
31 May 2015 8:42PM

Quote:There will be providing the host doesn't forget Wink don't think we've missed one for a long time

And it was a good job she spotted this thread as indeed she had forgotten that she has the pleasure of running the show tomorrow night. Keep an eye out on the forums and I'll endeavour to start a thread going sometime in the afternoon (if I can sneak in whilst at work).

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.