ADVERTISEMENT
Enter ePz's Christmas Prize Draw! Plus, a prize for all on Xmas day!

Monday night challenge - 18th January 2016

AndS 10 2.2k United Kingdom
18 Jan 2016 8:54PM

Quote:Oh I can get even more cruel - I bought a sacrificial toy the other day - it's going to be well mangled..........

Photo series based on the Saw movies featuring sweet teddy bears.............Wink
cattyal Plus
17 9.2k 6 England
18 Jan 2016 9:01PM

Quote:
Quote:

Oh I can get even more cruel - I bought a sacrificial toy the other day - it's going to be well mangled..........

I'd stop watching Hotel Transylvania.......

That was an amusing film at times..................
cattyal Plus
17 9.2k 6 England
18 Jan 2016 9:01PM

Quote:
Quote:Oh I can get even more cruel - I bought a sacrificial toy the other day - it's going to be well mangled..........

Photo series based on the Saw movies featuring sweet teddy bears.............Wink

It's a sacrificial monkey..........
18 Jan 2016 9:02PM
A liquidiser could be interesting...!
ClementineH 8 262 United Kingdom
18 Jan 2016 9:04PM
That's your lot people, couple of minutes late due to a cat in the works Smile I will be back shortly with a winner!
18 Jan 2016 9:07PM

Quote:a cat in the works

That could take some repairing...depends how many lives are used up already though..Wink
DaveRyder Plus
8 6.5k 17 United Kingdom
18 Jan 2016 9:10PM

Quote:
Quote:a cat in the works

That could take some repairing...depends how many lives are used up already though..Wink

Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty little ball of fur.....
ClementineH 8 262 United Kingdom
18 Jan 2016 9:14PM
Big ginger tom stopping play! We have only just adopted him and he is already taking over!

Right, back to business, a winner has been picked. Kevin with his bundle of EOS. Any spare CMOS sensors Smile

Congratulations, over to you next week.

Thanks for taking part,

Clementine
DaveRyder Plus
8 6.5k 17 United Kingdom
18 Jan 2016 9:16PM
Nice challenge.
And just as well Kevin won, gives him 2 weeks to put camera back together again. Wink

18 Jan 2016 9:21PM
Cheers Clem...I think....! it's a broken G9 (replaced cos I liked it...) the sensor is the small green thing..bottom left...amusing to see how small it actually is..!
Anyhow... see youse all next week...I'll need that long to think of summat..!
cattyal Plus
17 9.2k 6 England
18 Jan 2016 9:25PM
Well done Kevin and thanks for running the show this week Clementine Smile I shall now remove the sellotape from that horrible little bear...............
18 Jan 2016 9:28PM

Quote:Big ginger tom stopping play! We have only just adopted him and he is already taking over!

Know how that goes...our previous cat was a stray who just wandered in and took up residence..daft as a brush and could do anything with her....and now we have a "shared cat" who belongs to a neighbour, but spends hours here, and refuses to leave without a helping of Dreamies biscuits..!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.