ADVERTISEMENT
Enter ePz's Christmas Prize Draw! Plus, a prize for all on Xmas day!

Monday night challenge - 29th December 2014!

ClementineH 8 262 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2014 8:00PM
Good evening all and greetings from Egypt!

The temperature is up in the mid to late 20's and I am trying not to be (too) smug!

Another Monday has rolled in and it's my turn Smile

So this one is in honour of the sight that awaited me in the hotel room:

262617_1419880174.jpg

the theme tonight is "Surprise!".

(Excuse the picture, extremely limited bandwidth and an even more limited camera Sad )

Rules are the same as usual:

1. The photo must have been taken, processed and uploaded between 8pm and 9pm this-evening - more than one entry allowed no problem..
2. The challenge topic will be announced in this forum and image(s) entered are uploaded to this forum..
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' announcement will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is the honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge next Monday evening

Happy shuttering!
cattyal Plus
17 9.2k 6 England
29 Dec 2014 8:07PM
Evening! Now that is a pretty neat surprise Smile
29 Dec 2014 8:15PM
A bit different from the usual toweled swan, yes.

Tomorrow I have been informed there will be a towel "arnab" (a Rabbit apparently!)
cattyal Plus
17 9.2k 6 England
29 Dec 2014 8:19PM
Brill - I do like a bit of silliness Smile I guess I'd better do a photo for the challenge - back shortly!
cattyal Plus
17 9.2k 6 England
29 Dec 2014 8:34PM
The cute little furry gits in my house are going to have a hell of a surprise if I manage to catch one !

31743_1419885198.jpg
29 Dec 2014 9:00PM
Ok times up...Just in case someone gets in while I type this...I will be back soon
29 Dec 2014 9:02PM
Oh well, just the one!!

Only entry wins it, but what an amazing picture, you truly do have all the props you need to hand!!

Congratulations to Cattyal!
cattyal Plus
17 9.2k 6 England
29 Dec 2014 9:07PM
Thanks Clementine - so sorry there weren't more entries this evening - especially as you'd made the effort to run it all the way from Egypt! Let's hope for better luck next week!

I certainly have no shortage of props around here though the taxidermy kit will be used in due course. If I do manage to find a little corpse around here then it will be well and truly stuffed though at this rate I might have to buy a frozen one from the pet-shop!

I've just checked the time in Egypt and it's either bed-time for you or a night out? Whichever enjoy the rest of your trip and we'll see you when you return......
29 Dec 2014 9:11PM
Thank you I will, it is indeed bed time here, so see you (all) at the next challenge...
AndS 10 2.2k United Kingdom
29 Dec 2014 9:17PM
Apologies for not taking part tonight Clementine, just got in from the shops - I was shamed into it as I took the " let's not bother getting each other anything for Xmas" too literally Tongue....just cost me an iPad air and an iPhone 6 Sad
Madjax 11 18 United Kingdom
31 Dec 2014 5:31PM
Hi all Hope ll is fine & dandy this New Years Eve, reminder/alarm set for this monday so as not to forget!! See you all then. Enjoy tonight & Hope its good one xx

Love
Madjax
Greece x

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.