ADVERTISEMENT
Save & earn with MPB; trade-in and buy pre-loved

Monday night challenge - 8th December 2014!

AndS 10 2.2k United Kingdom
8 Dec 2014 9:24PM

Quote: I've heard you're good at mooning....Tongue

Only after a few beers Wink
8 Dec 2014 9:29PM
....and that's another christmas card list I'm removed from...Wink

See you next week..
AndS 10 2.2k United Kingdom
8 Dec 2014 9:29PM

Quote:You may need to give me some pointers, I have been trying to get that shot for the past few days of the Waxing Gibbous!!

The photo is in my pf so you can see the settingsSmile
ahughes3 11 80 2 United Kingdom
8 Dec 2014 9:36PM
Well done Andy.

Apologies for a poor show from me, ephotozine decided not to allow me to upload images for some reason. Finally managed to upload one at 8:58 and my second one missed the deadline. There was no hope for the other 6 I took Sad

Bloody technology Tongue

See you next week
ahughes3 11 80 2 United Kingdom
8 Dec 2014 9:39PM

Quote:Had to dig out the lights and decs for this one. Not quite ready to put them up just yet but it was nice to see them again, even if it only seems like a couple of months since I took them down! Wink

Great shot Janeez. I haven't got my decs out yet either so well done for the effort Smile
ClementineH 8 262 United Kingdom
8 Dec 2014 9:54PM
I quite agree Andy H, I have indulged my passion for Christmas decs prematurely, as I will be on a plane for most of Christmas day Sad

As for the moon Andy S, thanks, tried to replicate the exif, but wound up with a shiny blob Grin

262617_1418075553.jpg

8 Dec 2014 10:42PM
The moon is surprisingly bright...you need to experiment in manual with smaller aperture and/or faster shutter speed, until you begin to see surface detail rather than a white-out circle..you'd be surprised at the settings that result (keep ISO at lowest level too...)..
ClementineH 8 262 United Kingdom
8 Dec 2014 10:44PM
Thanks Kevin, will have a play tomorrow night.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.