Save 10% On Used Camera Equipment & Lenses From CameraWorld! Use ePHOTO at checkout.

Monday Night Challenge 10/05/2010!

Debbiee 13 136 6 United Kingdom
10 May 2010 9:28PM
excellent choice, my mind was blank tonight couldn't think of anything apart from my new mobile which I had no idea how to photograph or present, but it does do everything you can think of apart from being compatible with me, loved Neons entry very original and funny. Well done U4eA excellent entry and editing.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
10 May 2010 9:39PM
Congratulations Mark - 3rd is good enough for me - after all everyone would be a bit irritated if they had to wait until 10pm for the results if I hosted (Flash Forward)....
U4eA 15 475 England
10 May 2010 10:05PM
Thats caught me by suprise! I thought 'Chip & Pin' had it in the back of the net and sloped off too watch Pacific!

Thanks Samwise (or is it Sam? Smile ), twas a fun challenge and let me channel one of my favourite artists!

See you all next week, guess I'll be busy dreaming up a fun challenge!

(\/)
Neon 10 9 United Kingdom
11 May 2010 6:53PM
Congratulations everybody, that was fun. This was my first attempt at a Monday night challenge and to be awarded a 2nd is fantastic, sorry I'm a bit late but only just realised comments had gone onto page 2. Doh!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.