Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Monday Night Challenge 24th May 2010

cattyal Plus
15 9.2k 6 England
24 May 2010 7:16PM
Evening all - those of you who won't be settling down to watch the football are welcome to come along this evening and join in the challenge which I'll be hosting tonight.

I think I'm ready - keeping it easy for all those heat addled brains out there!

I'll be back at 8pm and hopefully will see at least one or two of you!
bazza21 12 23 1 United Kingdom
24 May 2010 7:57PM
Football, whats that lol
cattyal Plus
15 9.2k 6 England
24 May 2010 7:58PM
Looks like I'm a bit short of playmates tonight but never mind - HERE
cattyal Plus
15 9.2k 6 England
24 May 2010 7:59PM

Quote:Football, whats that lol

who knows - I've better things to do Smile like go and wash my hair........
crookymonsta Plus
13 842 10 England
24 May 2010 8:04PM
Ha! Camera club is closed for the summer so I can finally join in on Monday nights - at least if I can find some inspiration!
Sandra
cattyal Plus
15 9.2k 6 England
24 May 2010 8:15PM
Oh inspiration generally strikes at approximately 9.01pm Smile
riggwelter 14 165 United Kingdom
24 May 2010 8:29PM
I looked outside and the moon was blue, so I entered.Smile
miyaguchi 10 136 United Kingdom
24 May 2010 8:55PM
Thanks again for taking over. Could not resist another try, competition looks good tonight. Think my beginners luck is about to run dry. Wouldn't want to be the judge of this lot, hmmmm.
BigRick 15 2.1k 3 United Kingdom
24 May 2010 8:56PM
damn.... forgot what the time was.... oh well... next week Tongue
cattyal Plus
15 9.2k 6 England
24 May 2010 8:58PM

Quote:Thanks again for taking over. Could not resist another try, competition looks good tonight. Think my beginner Wouldn't want to be the judge of this lot, hmmmm.

You're welcome Smile I've not even looked at the mods yet - just debating whether I can get away with watching the first bit of Flash Forward and taking a look in the advert breaks Smile
crookymonsta Plus
13 842 10 England
24 May 2010 9:09PM
Nooooo.Tongue Seriously, thanks for a super challenge, really pleased to be able to join in again as I have really missed the MNC - one of the best bits of EPZ. Normal routine, 40 mins thinking and only 20 mins to take and get up!
U4eA 16 475 England
24 May 2010 9:11PM
Too late by a country mile, but fun anyway!

(\/)

Quote:You're welcome I've not even looked at the mods yet - just debating whether I can get away with watching the first bit of Flash Forward and taking a look in the advert breaks

*audible gasp* Wheres your dedication....??? Grin
cattyal Plus
15 9.2k 6 England
24 May 2010 9:13PM
You're all extremely cruel and I'm going to choose a far harder subject should I run the challenge again.

I'm not going to do a countdown - nor go through each image - but simply say that there were too many goodies amongst that lot - all fitted the brief very nicely and I'm delighted to see no iffy colourful underwear Smile

I'm awarding first prize to riggwelter - green leaf on red - trust me it was a close call but I've learned not to dither and simply make a decision....
Lynx08 12 1.2k Scotland
24 May 2010 9:20PM
deserved winner, well done
cattyal Plus
15 9.2k 6 England
24 May 2010 9:34PM
Hopefully people will agree and not be miffed if they've not won. Having done this a few times I've learned to cover up the names on the uploads so that I can go through them 100% ignorant of who has taken what as it is easy to be swayed when you see familiar names.

It doesn't necessarily make it any easier but when you've got a collection of images such as I had today I simply had to go with my first impressions and not spend all evening deliberating!

It would be so much easier if I could choose several winners Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.