Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

Monday Night Challenge 28th July 2014

cattyal Plus
11 7.9k 6 England
28 Jul 2014 8:59PM

Quote:There'll be a few raised eyebrows on tonights MNC Alison! Wink Grin Grin

BTW are you in the Police Force?

Well I thought I'd shake things up a bit Smile The cuffs would be no use on a real criminal - they're quick release jobbies - and bought solely for photo props Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AndS Plus
4 2.2k England
28 Jul 2014 9:01PM
So now you've found the way back to the wardrobe I bet you can guess the outfit that's going to get requested Tongue
cantona43 Plus
11 924 4 England
28 Jul 2014 9:01PM
1-times-up.jpg

I will be back shortly with the results
Neil
AndS Plus
4 2.2k England
28 Jul 2014 9:02PM

Quote:The cuffs would be no use on a real criminal - they're quick release jobbies - and bought solely for photo props

not very strong either Blush
cattyal Plus
11 7.9k 6 England
28 Jul 2014 9:06PM

Quote:The cuffs would be no use on a real criminal - they're quick release jobbies - and bought solely for photo props

not very strong either Blush

There speaks a man with experience Smile The whip is pretty springy though Smile
cattyal Plus
11 7.9k 6 England
28 Jul 2014 9:07PM

Quote:So now you've found the way back to the wardrobe I bet you can guess the outfit that's going to get requested Tongue

I did try it this evening but quite frankly it's far too big - I need to sort out a load of clamps and stuff first Smile
cantona43 Plus
11 924 4 England
28 Jul 2014 9:32PM
Hi All, Firstly a big thank you to all for participating tonight and sending in very good shots, I have just cooled down after seeing Alison's entriesBlush, there can only be one winner and tonight I have decided the winner is Gala for Childhood Games. Thank you to all again I am now off to practise my dart throwing just in case Alison comes into the pub and fancies a game lol
Regards Neil
gala 3 1.1k United Kingdom
28 Jul 2014 9:36PM
Cooling down took a while, Neil.

Thanks for the vote - some competition to pick from. (I didn't know they were still making Sorry!).

See you next week
Cat
28 Jul 2014 9:39PM
Cheers Neil..! and well done Cat...."Fancy dress" could be popular next week....Wink
AndS Plus
4 2.2k England
28 Jul 2014 9:41PM
Well done Cat and thanks Neil for hosting. second the fancy dress next week, not so sure where the clamps are going thoughWink
AndS Plus
4 2.2k England
28 Jul 2014 9:42PM

Quote:There speaks a man with experience Smile The whip is pretty springy though Smile

Couldn't possibly comment...but trying to escape from a springy whip Tongue
gala 3 1.1k United Kingdom
28 Jul 2014 9:45PM
I'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume for almost any theme I chose, if you really want to
cantona43 Plus
11 924 4 England
28 Jul 2014 9:46PM
Sounds fun that Cat
cattyal Plus
11 7.9k 6 England
28 Jul 2014 9:47PM
Well done Cat - I'm not sorry my dressing up was in vain Smile

I've a pretty good costume collection - a three door wardrobe that is at least 2/3 full of dressing up clothes - my day to day stuff tends to live in a pile on the floor Smile
janeez Plus
8 1.7k 8 United Kingdom
28 Jul 2014 9:48PM
Brilliant theme tonight Neil and well done Cat. Yes, Sorry is still available and still probably the most boring 'bored' game ever invented!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.