Monday Night One Hour Challenge 26 April

jonah794 10 1.7k 11 United Kingdom
26 Apr 2010 9:08PM
There are so many good ones...

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rhody 16 2.8k 2 United Kingdom
26 Apr 2010 9:30PM
Sorry for the delay - huge problems uploading tonight.

Thanks to everyone for taking part - all the images are great and very interesting in how the theme has been interpreted and presented to us.

Jonah – Splash – super choice of colours, freezing action, reflections and careful lighting

Bazza21 – very creative and eye catching – love the description, image and framing

GPTek – nice idea – a watery self portrait – good capture – great fun image

Tatkinson – great work – really like the colours, selective focusing, lighting and composition

Slimey – birds eye view of drip – really unusual – great angle and perspective. Superb detail on the droplet

GPTek – the Aussie overflow - great idea, lateral thinking and abstract – if only I could have a glass of Stella that never overflowed and never needed refilling either....................

Big Rick – garden pond – I really like the water washing around the stone – good movement in the image

Lynx08 – Water, oil and vinegar – super colours, abstract and perspective

Eviscera – Bio-Hazard – great detail in the image and very though provoking. Superb control of lighting. This plug hole looks as though toxic waste drains away through it – great work

Cirrusminor – Energy –Highly unusual and has got me baffled

U4ea – Corona – included because of the upload issues and delays - oh, the Corona colour brings back memories – great perspective

And the winner is tatkinson1983 for the superb droplets on a table.

Everyone else is joint second for many and varied reasons in that there is something for everyone in such a wide variety of super images from you all.
tatkinson1983 12 130
26 Apr 2010 9:33PM
Awesome! really didn't expect that, some cracking photo's tonight. Cheers.
Best get me thinking cap on for next week.
cheers again. Smile
Lynx08 11 1.2k Scotland
well done and good pics

Quote:Tough choice between Jonah and cirrus for my favourite tonight...glad I'm not judging!

(\/)

It was so close, I found it hard to decide. Something for everyone in there tonight.

Super creative work all round

Really good quality images uploaded tonight.
Eviscera 13 1.1k 149 United Kingdom
26 Apr 2010 9:37PM
Nice one Barry , Good choice on Tatkinsons ! Fitted the brief.
26 Apr 2010 9:40PM
@Eviscera - the quality and variety of entries was so good it was a pleasure to judge them. Thanks.
GPTek 13 458 1 England
26 Apr 2010 9:40PM
Congrats to Tim, thanks Barry for the comp - hope to be back next week

Geoff

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.