Morayshire Meet?

dicko58 17 6
22 Apr 2005 6:55AM
Hi, kind of new to the whole EPZ meetings, but was wondering, if I can get enough interest to start a morayshire meet. Could easily travel anywhere between Inverness, Aberdeen, Aviemore and the Black Isle. Any takers??

Ian Dickson,
dicko58@hotmail.com
Snapper 17 4.5k 3 United States Outlying Islands
22 Apr 2005 10:52AM
Hi Ian

There was an ad suggesting this in the Classifieds a week or so ago, but it has now gone. If it wasn't you who posted it, try emailing the admins to find out who posted it and see if they got any response.
dicko58 17 6
22 Apr 2005 12:20PM
Hi Peter,

yes it was me who posted the advert, but with no joy unfortunatly. I was hoping for a improved reponse from a forum message, but nevermind!

Ian Dickson.
ellis rowell 17 2.0k United Kingdom
22 Apr 2005 4:35PM
Hello Ian,

I wish I could join you, used to visit Kinloss on holiday when my step daughter was stationed there. Enjoyed the area very much. You know the picture on the Antiques Roadshow of the Citreon 2CV with the clock in it, I remember a 2CV at Kinloss antiques shop with a wardrobe we were trying to get into it. I don't think we succeeded.
Photo4x4 17 470 United Kingdom
24 Apr 2005 12:41AM
Hi Ian

I'm up for it. Do you have any dates in mind? I'll bring my 'military-4x4-monster-photo workshop-truck' along for the ride.

Keith Hart
dicko58 17 6
24 Apr 2005 11:12AM
Hi Kieth,
Not realy sure of when where etc. Maybe you could help with these details, as you seen to be much more knowledgable about this kind of thing?

Ian Dickson,
dicko58@hotmail.com
ajm 17 232
24 Apr 2005 11:27AM
It's a possibilty, I am based in Dundee. Have you looked into the Highland fling at Rowardennan in November ?
dicko58 17 6
24 Apr 2005 12:58PM
Hi Adam,

dundee isn't the greatest disatnce away, iam certainly willing to travel that far for a good days photography. Like I said in my previous post, I really havne't looked at any events or dates etc, so any sugestions would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Ian Dickson.
Photo4x4 17 470 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2005 7:38AM
Hi Ian

I'm about to go off line for a couple of weeks as we begin our trek north (I have to get broadband installed when we arrive).

You can call me on the contact number on the photo4x4 website.

Keith Hart

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.