Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

moving clouds

paulett 8 19 United Kingdom
26 Feb 2010 10:03PM
Hi how can i give my clouds a 'moving dragging'
affect? in photoshop. i have adobe elements 7.


Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cameracat 14 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
26 Feb 2010 10:21PM
I'm not familiar with Elements 7.

But have a look under the filter tab, Then under the " Blur " tab.

You might see something like " Motion " blur " or " Radial " blur.

Motion blur is fairly self explanatory.

However under the " radial " blur option, You can choose Spin or Zoom.

Zoom can in some images produce something like cloud movement, When used carefully.

The watchword with these is use small amounts of adjustment.
paulett 8 19 United Kingdom
27 Feb 2010 8:59AM
I did try this feature but it seemed to bur all the pic
maybe i did too much.

thanks for the info cameracat.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.