Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

My new photos

boyspace 5 24
7 Mar 2011 10:10AM
Hi i have been taking photos for a yr now so still quite new..I use a Canon 1000D and kit18-55... any comments welcome
http://nickhynan30.jimdo.com/

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog Plus
7 4.5k 58 United Kingdom
7 Mar 2011 1:09PM
!SPAM VIRUS SPAM!
lobsterboy Plus
12 14.8k 13 United Kingdom
7 Mar 2011 1:22PM
seems OK to me ??
boyspace 5 24
7 Mar 2011 3:21PM
Hi Jack...Sorry did you mean my site was SPAM Virus? Im pretty sure it ok? Apologies if its caused you any trouble
boyspace 5 24
7 Mar 2011 4:39PM
Thanks Chris...Hope you like my photos? I know i have a long way to go but i hope you can see from my images that im very much enjoying taking photos. Regards Nick
66tricky 10 742 Scotland
7 Mar 2011 5:00PM

Quote:Hi Jack...Sorry did you mean my site was SPAM Virus? Im pretty sure it ok? Apologies if its caused you any trouble

I think he was indicating that this is the second time within a week you have started a thread pointing to your website when once would have sufficed. The reason that this is a breach of etiquette is that it pushes other users off the first page and their own website may never get a fair viewing.

regards
boyspace 5 24
7 Mar 2011 5:07PM
Oh right...very sorry im kind of struggling with the site as im new to it. Apologies I will not add anything untill i get to grips with the site. Sorry
JackAllTog Plus
7 4.5k 58 United Kingdom
7 Mar 2011 5:49PM
Sorry Nick, i completly mis judged your link.
I saw a new member with no uploads or detail posting a link to another website - typically this is viral link behaviour.
But in your case seems to be quite legit from other member's comments - at work i'll not click on links i'm unsure about.

Excellent fun photo now in your profile so welcome aboard, hope i did not put you off with the alarm bells.

Cheers,
Stuart

p.s please continue to add stuff and ignore those like me that don't understand Wink
boyspace 5 24
7 Mar 2011 6:00PM
Jack thats cool and thanks for the message... I will familiarise myself with the site as soon as poss as it looks like a good place to show and view photos
Regards Nick

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.