Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

my new web!!!

copek 17 82
7 Oct 2011 1:14PM
Finally my new web has been finished and I like it and it's much easier to manage than the old one - wordpress + photocrati!!

but the only thing's I would like to set up print sale from my web but I haven't got professional printer, I would prefer kind of link to professional lab or something, any suggestions????

www.martinmajewski.com

enjoy watching my new web and any advice are welcome!!!
CathR 14 151 564 United Kingdom
8 Oct 2011 9:28AM
Sorry I can't help you with linking to a photolab Martin but just offer some general thoughts on your website.

It looks very professional and the photos are strong. Just a few points. It's very impersonal - nothing about you at all! I think people connect more with a site if they know a bit more about the photographer.

With the galleries I find it offputting that the pause button for the slideshow is right in the middle of the pic. Also why include the file title at the bottom. some names for the photos would be more meaningful than a file title. Miscellaneous is spelt, well, miscellaneous.

These are minor points but worth following up because otherwise your site looks very professional.

Good luck

Catherine
Phil_Restan 15 280 9 England
8 Oct 2011 10:40AM
I've pm'd you regarding printers. Loxey are worth a look. Used them many times and any problems have been sorted with a phone call.

Loxley

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.