Panasonic 'Nature' Competition - Win A LUMIX FZ1000 II!

My new website!

Hi Everyone!

Please check out my new photography website that I took ages making! It is: http://myabambrick10.wix.com/mbphotography

Thank you!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

31 Aug 2014 9:26PM
I liked the website.
One observation would be to name your photos rather than leave them as numbered jpgs.
Looks like you have a bright future as a wildlife photographer.
Martin
31 Aug 2014 9:48PM
I liked your site too Mya!!! I do agree with Martin that it might be a good idea to name /title your photos rather than leave them with numbers. People may relate to them a little bit more if named not numbered. Its a brilliant start and I wish you all the very best! Smile
Lou
SlowSong Plus
11 8.2k 30 England
31 Aug 2014 10:13PM
Hey Mya, Great to see you. You're doing really well and I love your photos. The only thing I'd say about your website is that you should put your images onto your actual website rather than link to EPZ. And build up a few pages of images on different subjects. Brilliant to see you so keen. Well done.
x
STUARTHILL758 17 38 1 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2014 9:43AM
Excellent shot good exsposure sand sharp detail you have a good eye for a picture ,as a young person I would like to say listen to advise but all ways go with what you feel is the best then look at the advise and judge what you did and assess the difference remover there your shots if you like them that's what matters ,good luck for your future
Chris_L 5 5.1k United Kingdom
1 Sep 2014 3:11PM
Wow couldn't believe it when I read you were just 11, amazing website and fantastic images
Evertonian 6 729 England
2 Sep 2014 10:15AM
Looking at your birds on your website, - compositionally superb.
Excellent work throughout
TonyDy Plus
10 50 3 United Kingdom
4 Sep 2014 11:53AM
Lovely website, Mya, well done and good luck.
TonyGrin
banehawi Plus
15 2.1k 4020 Canada
4 Sep 2014 1:46PM
Well done Mya.

W
adrian_w Plus
12 3.8k 4 England
5 Sep 2014 4:26PM
Terrific photos. My only comment is in the "about me" section you have lots of "lots". (Too many for my taste).
Apart from that, brilliant.
25 Sep 2014 6:43PM
Nice website kid, keep going.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.