Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

My new website


jryans10 3 12
2 Apr 2013 5:02PM
Hi everyone,

Just finished designing my website - however the content is still under development.

What do you think so far? My website

I'm not a professional photographer or anything like that, just thought it would be good to have a website where I can put all my pictures etc Smile.

Many thanks
John.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Techno Plus
8 1.9k 8 England
2 Apr 2013 5:49PM
Looking good John well, the front end is so to speak, not keen on music though......
Good luck with your studies.
jryans10 3 12
2 Apr 2013 5:50PM

Quote:Looking good John well, the front end is so to speak, not keen on music though......
Good luck with your studies.



Thanks Techno Smile
iancrowson Plus
6 211 142 United Kingdom
3 Apr 2013 5:43PM
Simple and original. Works well. Music????
Are you building with aid of pro forma or to your own design.
Ian
jryans10 3 12
3 Apr 2013 6:09PM

Quote:Simple and original. Works well. Music????
Are you building with aid of pro forma or to your own design.
Ian



There was music in my portfolio but I removed it as it could get annoying as Techno said =].
Designing to my own design, but looking at other photography websites to give me ideas.

Thanks
John.
Hi John

Just seen your site.
First and foremost I'm not a designer and hope my comments don't offend ! I've made one or two basic sites, inc my wife's.

It's a photography site of four pages - you don't need a site map. Reduce the size of the nav text and change the colour.

I would consider increasing the space between the sub-headings ie About Me and the text.

It's a photography site - your homepage must reflect that with a stunning pic which will then hold the attention and take the viewer to another page.

All the best with it.

Paul
jryans10 3 12
5 May 2013 5:44PM

Quote:Hi John

Just seen your site.
First and foremost I'm not a designer and hope my comments don't offend ! I've made one or two basic sites, inc my wife's.

It's a photography site of four pages - you don't need a site map. Reduce the size of the nav text and change the colour.

I would consider increasing the space between the sub-headings ie About Me and the text.

It's a photography site - your homepage must reflect that with a stunning pic which will then hold the attention and take the viewer to another page.

All the best with it.

Paul



No of course it doesn't offend me Smile I like honesty Smile. And many thanks for the information Smile will work on an improved version.

Reason that I don't have any proper photographs is because I haven't really got one that I'm really proud of yet - still new to photography Smile.

Many thanks!
John.
ade_mcfade 12 15.2k 216 England
6 May 2013 5:58PM
needs more content Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.