Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

my portfloio page

andypitstop 12 90 United Kingdom
11 Mar 2012 7:15PM
Warning: file_get_contents(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/ephoto/ephotozine.com/v5/libs/php/functions_foliopic.php on line 14 Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.foliopic.com/api/user-link.xml?user_id=26674&api_username=ephotozine&api_key=###): failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/ephoto/ephotozine.com/v5/libs/php/functions_foliopic.php on line 14

This is the message i get at the top of the page when i open my portfolio page..seams strange..anything to worry about ? had a few problems with facebook of late just wondered if they are linked

Andy

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rambler Plus
8 721 14 England
11 Mar 2012 7:51PM
Hi Andy
If it is any help I can read the above message too on your page, but not on my own.
Ken
cattyal Plus
11 7.9k 6 England
11 Mar 2012 7:51PM
I've got the same - I think foliopic is feeling a bit sick as I can't get onto the site to add some pics - which is a slight pain as I've just been working on them for the last hour for a customer!
Coleslaw 11 13.4k 28 Wales
11 Mar 2012 8:06PM
I got the same message on my PF too.
When I clicked on the banner of my portfolio, it didn't go to my website either.
Trying to send a pm is a nightmare as the text is appearing randomly and on top of each other everywhere.
User_Removed 12 17.9k 8 Norway
11 Mar 2012 8:19PM
File a Report Andy - I see it too.
lobsterboy Plus
12 14.8k 13 United Kingdom
11 Mar 2012 8:20PM
Yup - I recon something somewhere is brokeded.
Quite a few people have reported similar problems.
Paintman Plus
10 1.2k 177 United Kingdom
11 Mar 2012 8:23PM
I've got the same problem and message at the top of my portfolio. I've already sent a report and am expecting it to be sorted out and a box of chocolates and flowers to be sent pronto as a gesture of goodwillSmileSmile
11 Mar 2012 10:59PM
Mine is ok now .. But viewing from iPad ....
rhousham 9 432 United Kingdom
12 Mar 2012 9:01AM
Hi Sorry for the mishap there seems to have been a problem with the web server but it's all sorted now.
Richard
12 Mar 2012 7:41PM
No worries..keep up the good work..

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.