My site, what do you think

ripleysalien 12 1.2k 11 United Kingdom
6 May 2008 12:40PM
Ok my clikpic site has been up about a month and the stats seem to be on the up, I dont know how to change things so have left it as is, what are your thoughts.

steve

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

6 May 2008 12:55PM
What has happened to our site, most people seem to be having problems with uploads voting comments, the whole site has come to a standstill everything is taking so long, people will get p______d of and wont vote or leave comments,
Please leave a heading on the top of the home page to let EPZ members know what you are doing.

Thanking you

Douglas Lutkin
Geraint 12 715 34 Wales
6 May 2008 12:58PM
For what it's worth Steve, I think it looks great - very 'clean' looking, and easy to navigate. Sorry I can't offer anything constructive.
Geraint
Windmillskies 14 183 England
6 May 2008 1:22PM
Hi Steve

Firstly Clickpic sites are fairly easy to navigate / maintain so there are no issues with moving around the site & the photography is excellent. Colours and layout are great.

I'd be tempted to re-arrange the photo's into some sort of size / orientation order, which was something that was suggested on my site when it was first up and running, as it's slightly easier on the eye. There's also one image with lots of text underneath which could be moved to the text block to the side of the image leaving just the image title underneath.

Hope this helps
Martin
ripleysalien 12 1.2k 11 United Kingdom
6 May 2008 2:59PM
Thanks guys, will put your ideas into action as soon as i can.
Thanks for taking the time to look.
Douglas, not sure that comment is for me or here TBH, I know what you mean tho.

Steve

Martin just looked at your site, see what you mean, good idea, cheers
oll1e 12 57 2 United Kingdom
6 May 2008 3:24PM
Looks very clean and nice and easy to view Steve,well done
ollie
ps ive pm you about my 5d as i know you use one

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.