Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

New ePHOTOzine Feature Coming Soon!

13 Feb 2013 2:02PM
How about EPZbay--paying UK corporation tax on the profits of course

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

1066 2 2 United Kingdom
13 Feb 2013 3:03PM
I think your going to print a monthly magazine!
sine 8 1 United Kingdom
13 Feb 2013 3:28PM
It couldn't possibly be the "cloud" of cuckooland?
AnneWorner 7 620 43 United States
13 Feb 2013 4:35PM
Anything to do with EC, HC or GE awards?

I've noticed my awarded images disappearing from the awarded section of my PF page and they are also missing from the images in the portfolio.

What are you guys up to????
teocali Plus
7 391 18 England
13 Feb 2013 4:58PM

Quote:Anything to do with EC, HC or GE awards?

I've noticed my awarded images disappearing from the awarded section of my PF page and they are also missing from the images in the portfolio.

Mine are all there - they have introduced a tabbed menu above awarded photos, i.e. EC, HC, GE and UA putting them in their correct groups.
LVanDhal 2 126 1 United Kingdom
13 Feb 2013 5:07PM
An integrated site editing program that lets you up load the basic file and then do all the adjustments post processing right here at EPZ ?
13 Feb 2013 5:07PM

Quote:Anything to do with EC, HC or GE awards?

Mine are all there - they have introduced a tabbed menu above awarded photos, i.e. EC, HC, GE and UA putting them in their correct groups.

They might not have gotten to your PF yet............

Those tabs have been there for a long time - the images are missing underneath those tabs in my PF.

Other images have also disappeared from my portfolio; in fact three of my most recent uploads, and if it has any merit or not, they were images that Pete had left a vote on.

I think we might have a new voting system being developed.
SlowSong Plus
7 5.3k 29 England
13 Feb 2013 5:44PM
Oh, I wasn't bothered about commenting about yet another new feature (yawn!), but I see from the latest email from EPZ that it's an amazing new thing that we can't do without, well never look back and there's a chance to win a prize if we guess what it is.

Hmmmm, thinks...................... Nope, can't think of anything. I'm sure it'll be amazing though. It'd better be with all this build-up. Or else .............. Wink I imagine our fingers are twitching at the keyboards already. Grin
saltireblue Plus
5 5.0k 29 Norway
13 Feb 2013 5:54PM

Quote:Oh, I wasn't bothered about commenting about yet another new feature (yawn!), but I see from the latest email from EPZ that it's an amazing new thing that we can't do without, well never look back and there's a chance to win a prize if we guess what it is.

Hmmmm, thinks...................... Nope, can't think of anything. I'm sure it'll be amazing though. It'd better be with all this build-up. Or else .............. Wink I imagine our fingers are twitching at the keyboards already. Grin

Makes one wonder how we have all managed to survive thus far.
"Oh, how much easier Life would have been the past (enter years as a tog) years if only epz had released (enter name of can't-live-without-it new feature here) when I started out..."GrinGrinGrin

Malc
Paintman Plus
8 988 175 United Kingdom
13 Feb 2013 6:17PM
You might as well give me the prize now 'cause I've worked out what the new feature is. When a photo is uploaded it automatically receives 29 votes from a carefully selected click group.
dcash29 9 2.0k England
13 Feb 2013 6:17PM

Quote:it's an amazing new thing that we can't do without

oh what joy
13 Feb 2013 8:03PM
A new system to evaluate an image - no votes, only viewcount, and possibly another rating system in addition to that. Comments will still be enabled.
Montana5 5 57 3 Scotland
13 Feb 2013 8:36PM
Could it be that EPZ has joined up with Canon (its not just for Canon users) to automatically Store and Manage all our uploads (opt in or out) to Canon's new 'Project 1709' Cloud like Image storage interface.
saltireblue Plus
5 5.0k 29 Norway
13 Feb 2013 9:04PM
Some say epz is going to get even bigger, and that Pete's nipples are stiff with excitement.
whipspeed Plus
11 4.1k 22 United Kingdom
13 Feb 2013 9:16PM
Thanks for that image, how do I sleep without nightmares now!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.