Save up to 360 on selected ZEISS lenses!

New member from east of England

PhilJeffs 3 3 United Kingdom
4 Jun 2016 7:56AM
Hello all.

As a new member now, rather than being a guest for a while, I thought I would say hello and how nice it is to have such a huge resource of useful tips and advice. there are some stunning images posted on this site which provide great inspiration for us mere mortals.

I would put myself into a 'keen novice' category, but now that I have just taken delivery of a Canon 60D I am going to try and expand my range a bit with macro shots and filters etc. All in good time though....

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

franken Plus
17 5.0k 4 United Kingdom
4 Jun 2016 8:02AM
Welcome to the site a great place for all things photography.

Ken
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 38 Norway
4 Jun 2016 8:13AM
Hi Phil, and welcome to ePz.
As you have already discovered, the site is a one stop shopping site with something for everyone.
Enjoy using the site, and enjoy your trip to Norway!

Malc
rambler Plus
11 1.0k 17 England
4 Jun 2016 8:36AM
Yes welcome Phil, It's a great site with lots of inspiration and very helpful members, you will have a great time here.

Ken
dark_lord Plus
15 2.4k 599 England
4 Jun 2016 9:50PM
Welcome to the site from me too.

If you want any help or advice on your images, either taking or post processing be sure to post into the Critique Gallery (just tick the Critique check box when uploading).

keith
PhilJeffs 3 3 United Kingdom
5 Jun 2016 7:17AM
Thanks everybody.
IreneClarke Plus
4 1.3k 2 United Kingdom
5 Jun 2016 2:40PM
Welcome very friendly site - I purchased a macro lens a couple of months ago so still learning but joined the macro forum which run a just for fun macro competition each week - some excellent photos and ideas on it - mine still aren't up to the quality of other members but it is fun and makes you think about different subject matter. Hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to seeing your photos.
Andy_Curtis 5 808 United Kingdom
6 Jun 2016 9:10PM
Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.