Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2016 open to entries NOW!

New Member wishing you all very Happy New Year

Enfield 6 1 United Kingdom
5 Jan 2010 8:01PM
I am a new, but very old member. I am new to photography and therefore very much of an amateur. I have taken this up as I see it as a challenge in my retirement particularly taking part in the various competitions organised on this site. I have spent all I could on a camera on the basis that if I progress then I may have the appropriate DSLR without having to purchase more equipment. My camera is a Nikon D300s with some second hand lenses AF Nikkor 35-70 and 70-210. I hope to receive some training at my local college. I look forward to learning more from members of this site and hopefully in the fullness of time I can give something back.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SuziBlue 13 16.2k 10 Scotland
5 Jan 2010 8:12PM
Bob welcome to the site Smile You give something just by being here and taking part so you're already part of the family. Not a Nikon person myself but plenty are and going by recent discussions you've got a very nice camera there.

We have amazing competitions here - and one every Monday night when the challenge is to take and upload photographs on a set theme between the hours of 8pm and 9pm and that's a lot of fun Smile

Glad to have you along.
RLB 8 52 United Kingdom
19 Jan 2010 10:46AM
Welcome Bob. If Enfield is where you live, you are not that far from me. I am a Canon man myself but you have a very nice camera there. all the best. Ray
colmar 9 42 35 Scotland
19 Jan 2010 12:08PM
Welcome to epz a great place to help advise and encourage everyone , good luck with the image taking ! Colin
Sweep 10 43 England
19 Jan 2010 4:58PM
Welcome Bob look forwad to seeing more of your shots.
Barry

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.