GB Sports Photographer & The Panasonic LUMIX S1

New RAW format of Canon G10

webjam 15 292 11 Netherlands
2 Jun 2009 8:22AM
No, gave them the wrong email address Grin

I have been downloading the 4 demo version. But there is no free udgrade avaiable from the 3.7.7. LE version. Guess that it has to do that it was a price from one of the competitions here. Conrad won it and since he already had a version, gave this one to me.

The software is good and 99 euro for the full version is rasonable , but the website says that for European customers, 25% is added to that price again (for VAT, ours is 19% in Holland)! Makes it expensive afterall.

Jacqueline

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

jakabout 15 1.7k 1 United Kingdom
2 Jun 2009 8:58AM
I've also got the latest version of Capture One 4 - never paid for any upgrades from C1 LE (which I paid for in 2006 if I remember correctly). I'd send an email to their support team - they're very helpful. I've had more than my fair share of activations, for example, because I've changed pc's, reformatted them, killed them etc - they're reasonable to deal with and gave me more activations when requested.
2 Jun 2009 9:02AM
OK, then what is the trick of getting free upgrades?

I will email their support team and ask how this works. Hope it helps. Thanks for the replies!
Jacqueline
strawman 15 22.1k 16 United Kingdom
2 Jun 2009 9:07AM
Ok you have the demo, try registering it with your 3.7 licence info, it may just work.
2 Jun 2009 10:10AM
Ohh dat is even a better tip - will try!
Thanks,
Jacqueline

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.