Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

New to 35mm Photography?

10 Aug 2001 10:23AM
Hello everyone!

Not a question! Just offering some help.

If you are new to the world of 35mm photography and find the whole thing a bit daunting to say the least, then the info at the site below may be of interest to you.

I struggled at the beginning to learn all the key aspects of good technique that makes the dufference between average shots and those that are truly special. It takes discipline! Lots!

And I found that just several very good books are better than mountains of mags. But at the start it's really hard to find the basics in one place - so I tried to do that!

Hope this helps someone out there: http://imagesfromireland.homestead.com/PB.html

ChipSet
Berniethephot 11 46 1 United Kingdom
28 Jan 2010 2:54PM
You cannot go far wrong with Michael Langfords Basic Photography.
all you need in one book.
Pete 19 18.8k 97 England
28 Jan 2010 2:58PM
The techniques and articles sections of ePHOTOzine have just about everything covered.
28 Jan 2010 3:02PM
how bad is this offering advice 9 years later. dont think he will really care for the advice now.
Pete 19 18.8k 97 England
28 Jan 2010 3:07PM
Ha, I never looked at the date...just saw the post and answered. What made you dig that up?
Carabosse 18 41.5k 270 England
28 Jan 2010 3:17PM
It's the search function Pete! Grin

The OP hasn't posted anyhing on EPZ for 7 years, so it may be safe to assume he won't see this...................
28 Jan 2010 3:31PM
just wondered what was the first unanswered post.
Carabosse 18 41.5k 270 England
28 Jan 2010 4:04PM
It never looks good for a forum to have too many unanswered posts. With some forum software (e.g. phpBB) you can set the system to auto-delete unanswered posts after a specified period.

I'm sure our IT gurus could come up with something similar - if that was thought to be appropriate for EPZ.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.