Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

New Website...if you're bored!

tobydeveson 19 13 United Kingdom
19 Feb 2002 8:24PM
Hi. I have just finished my website and would love some reactions/feedback etc from anyone who fancies a visit and has an opinion! I am a b&w documentary photographer with a passion for landscapes. Thanks for your time. Hope you enjoy it!

Toby Deveson

www.TobyDeveson.com www.TobyDeveson.com
Loz_G 19 2
20 Feb 2002 12:10PM
Hi Toby,
I enjoyed browsing your site, you have some lovely work, Congratulations!
mebbesen73 19 20
22 Feb 2002 2:04PM
Just want to say to everybody at this site, take a look at Tobys site, it's a great site with some amazingly great photos.

Martin
J-P 18 396
3 Mar 2002 7:21PM
I agree...not a boring shot in there...
kenbo 19 12
25 May 2002 4:54PM
Well done, How easy and expensive is it to set up such a professional site like yours, did you get help, and sponsership? Thank you for such a visual feast, I am a virginal black and white photographer and would appriceate any advise you could give me. My E-mail is kb1n@yahoo.co.uk once again brillent work. thanks ken b
tamodels 18 10
28 May 2002 11:33PM
Toby

a wonderful site and some great pics and mouse overs.

just one comment, for people wanting to buy pics from you're site, ever thought of doing the whole online shopping bit? im currently working on a shopping site for a friend using JShop Pro (www.jshop.co.uk) well worth a try as people wanting to buy pics may be a bit more interested if they can buy online. it also links in with most major payment houses, including nochex, worldpay etc etc

if you want to know more email me at tom@worldofscifi.co.uk and i'll give you some more info.

Tom
lightweaver 18 481
28 Sep 2002 8:17PM
I agree with all the above. Some wonderful images. I especially loved your landscape portfolio. Good stuff
BOB S 18 2.6k
29 Sep 2002 10:24AM
Nice Pictures - shame about the colour of the type under the rollover buttons - it dissappears into the background. I always think it is best if you can read these things before they rollover !!
kelkiwi 18 78 United Kingdom
10 Oct 2002 2:05PM
Hi Toby, great site but I have to agree with Bob S , you really need your roll over buttons to be more visible as a lot of people will not know what to do, and you could miss out on valueable sales.
lucybear 18 173
10 Oct 2002 2:27PM
Totally agree with everyone's comments here. There are some very good shots on your site - all of which are technically excellent and a pleasure to view.

I didn't read your CV section - you may have already done this, but I hope you have contacted some of the photo mags about your work. I am sure they would be very interested in publishing your work.

Wishing you success for the future.

David Calvert
www.calvert.biz
stuleech 16 210
5 Sep 2005 7:24AM
Looks really good but I don't like the rollover I'd rather the navigation was there the whole time which would make it easier to browse.

Great work though

Stu
chrisfroud 16 521
5 Sep 2005 7:42AM
You have some lovely work on your site and the design is very simple, yet professional. However, the mystery meat navigation a bit frustrating to use! The website would be much more user friendly if you had the navigation text there the whole time.

Chris.
andytvcams 18 10.4k 1 United Kingdom
5 Sep 2005 7:53AM
Is your Dad David,by any chance?.
chrisfroud 16 521
5 Sep 2005 7:54AM
Andy, who's that question for?

Chris.
UserRemoved 17 4.2k
5 Sep 2005 7:56AM
One image?

Next.

Yes I know you can roll over buttons but hey - I saw one image and moved on.

Not very intuitive site at all - home and welcome?

the forward and back buttons?

The CV lists a lot of camera person work - is the site for photography, you or your camera work or a combination of all those.

Sorry just doesnt do it for me.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.