Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

New website - review please

JohnHorne 16 1.0k
10 Nov 2005 3:49AM
So the idea of rooms has left Patters flushed with excitement, but three people have panned it. Does anyone else have any views ?

Nick, the idea is that pictures are selected to go in the nominated rooms - though if people choose to hang them elsewhere I would still be happy to make the sale. I was just trying to be a bit different.
nickp 16 491 Scotland
10 Nov 2005 9:17AM
No problem with being different. I was just wondering how many of your target customers would put (admittedly pretty slick) pictures of naked women in their bedroom, or if they did, how long they'd stay there? Since I don't know who you're targetting, I can't answer that. Seems though to be a different, maybe narrower, market from the still life pics downstairs. How about making the rooms all downstairs rooms (lounge, salon, study, drawing room.... etc)? Maybe I'm just labouring the point - I'll shut up and let someone else comment.
JohnHorne 16 1.0k
11 Nov 2005 8:22AM
Nick, I appreciate your thoughts. I do intend to add more "downstairs" rooms with other images. Whilst I didn't want to launch a half-developed website, I felt I had enough to get going with. But I agree with your implication that the sooner I add more images the better.

Cheers
John
klewis 16 1.9k 1 United Kingdom
11 Nov 2005 9:59AM
Nice clean feel to the site. One thing I noticed you don't appear to specify the size of an unmounted print?. Size is only specified in the mounted versions

(edit) oops found it lol

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.