Get 50% off Adobe CC Photography plan with any X-Rite ColorChecker Photo product!

New wedding/events website

catgirl73 12 144 United Kingdom
17 Dec 2011 1:11PM
Worked fine on Safari, loaded quickly and looks great!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

NaturesHaven 8 283 6 England
17 Dec 2011 4:29PM
Have a look at www.lovegroveweddings.com. I endorse what SlowSong says............forget the awards and the blurb about yourself..........brides and grooms want to know and see your portfolios on the weddings you have shot and what you can do to make their wedding day the best.

People are put off by how many awards or qualifications the photographer has..they don't care, they like to see your photography.....this is what sells not a piece of paper on your wall.

I'm an ex pro wedding photographer so I know the pitfalls, talk about your clients not you..............you need to offer your clients something different and exciting.

Price is not the only thing that the couple will be looking for.........they want to know that you care about their wedding..........

I hope this will help you look at things from a different angle...........it is not an attack on you personally just some good old friendly advice to help you on your way............the wedding market is shrinking fast so be different. WinkWink

Regards

Julia
mcgovernjon 11 138 United Kingdom
17 Dec 2011 5:23PM
Wow, thanks everyone! I'll make some changes!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.